• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello all

• Thread starterchris99
  • Start date

chris99

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 26, 2013
Los Angeles
New to posting on this site and just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I'm 40, recently divorced and father to one daughter. I actively shared my wife with other men before the divorce. Anyways, nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the forum, Chris!

chris99 said:
I'm 40, recently divorced, and father to one daughter.

Congratulations re. fathering and raising a daughter. Is she now away at college...? Or, working...? Or, still living at home with her mother or with you...?

chris99 said:
I actively shared my wife with other men before the divorce.

It sounds like there's a story here. Did sharing your wife with other men apparently lead to your divorce, or was that due to other factors?

I ask because, for many people, there's a tendency to conclude that if a couple in a "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage gets divorced, it's because of the wife's sexual liberation. But, that's much less obvious than it might appear, since the divorce rate among couples in "conventional" marriages is quite high.

chris99 said:
Anyways, nice to meet you all!

Yes, thanks for "introducing" yourself.

Welcome!

Always up for backstory if you wish to share.

Thank you for the welcome Custer ;-)

To answer some of your questions, I have sole custody of my daughter and she lives with me. She's 13 years old.

Yes, sharing my wife indirectly lead to the divorce. A few of the men I shared her with got her involved in drugs and that ultimately ended our marriage. That is why I have sole custody of our daughter. The hotwife lifestyle did not cause the end of the marriage, however, the drug addiction did.

With that being said, I'm still very interested in the lifestyle with the right person.

If anyone would like more specifics to the backstory and how it affected my family, please pm me to chat.

Thanks again for the welcome!

C.

So sorry to hear the drug addition stuff.

I hope good things are ahead for you.

jag

chris99 said:
Thank you for the welcome Custer ;-)

Hey, you're welcome...

chris99 said:
To answer some of your questions, I have sole custody of my daughter and she lives with me. She's 13 years old.

Sounds like she's entering the "tough times for parents" age range. I hope you have a good relationship with her...

chris99 said:
Yes, sharing my wife indirectly led to our divorce. A few of the men I shared her with got her involved with drugs and that ultimately ended our marriage. That is why I have sole custody of our daughter. The hotwife lifestyle did not cause the end of the marriage, however, the drug addiction did.

Jeez... sorry to hear that. I can see where that would do it...

chris99 said:
With that being said, I'm still very interested in the lifestyle with the right person.

Cool...

chris99 said:
Thanks again for the welcome! —C.

Well, you're welcome (again). Thanks for your expanded comments... will look forward to hearing more from you.

My daughter and I have a great relationship considering all the drama and chaos around the home during my wife's spiral and the eventual divorce. My daughter saw more than she should have at that age.

Users who are viewing this thread