• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello and Welcome

• Thread starterSummertimeM
  • Start date

SummertimeM

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2021
Hi everyone. Early 40’s and happily married guy here. I don’t really know where to post or what thread but wanted to introduce myself and wife by default.

when first meeting she made it pretty evident she was into the slutty lifestyle. Before deciding to settle down we partied clean but pretty often (no drugs or anything like that). Along with that came countless parties of my friends, roommates, and whoever having sex with her. It was fun but suddenly we decided to become adults and do what most of society does.

Fast forward and throughout that time, her much more than me, talked about having sex with others. As the time went on she progressively dressed slutier. I was surprised I was good with it but we are deeply in love and I respect the power that women have with life in general but specifically with sex

Just recently we met a great couple on a trip and have become friends. I applaude the wonders of what wine does to inhibition as for the first time in about 12 years we had sex with another couple. Well not so much me but her. I dabbled a bit but unfortunately rely on pharmaceutical help due to a necessary medicine I can’t be without (too much on the unrelated medical issue). Either way it was great to watch my wife with another man and woman. I look forward to going on here ever so often.

Reactions: Milkymilf, DaveJ, lnohhnvm and 1 other person
SummertimeM said:
Hi everyone. Early 40’s and happily married guy here. I don’t really know where to post or what thread but wanted to introduce myself and wife by default.

when first meeting she made it pretty evident she was into the slutty lifestyle. Before deciding to settle down we partied clean but pretty often (no drugs or anything like that). Along with that came countless parties of my friends, roommates, and whoever having sex with her. It was fun but suddenly we decided to become adults and do what most of society does.

Fast forward and throughout that time, her much more than me, talked about having sex with others. As the time went on she progressively dressed slutier. I was surprised I was good with it but we are deeply in love and I respect the power that women have with life in general but specifically with sex

Just recently we met a great couple on a trip and have become friends. I applaude the wonders of what wine does to inhibition as for the first time in about 12 years we had sex with another couple. Well not so much me but her. I dabbled a bit but unfortunately rely on pharmaceutical help due to a necessary medicine I can’t be without (too much on the unrelated medical issue). Either way it was great to watch my wife with another man and woman. I look forward to going on here ever so often.
was that a one & done or is there more?

Hey guys....thanks for sharing! I am a divorced bull, lives with a gf who is by far not interested int he lifestyle. Unfortunately, she has made it clear to me if I wanted to keep in the lifestyle she was ok with it as long as it's not jumping from one couple or wife to another, where it causes a more reason for std's. Which I totally respect. I have had one couple I had seen for 3 years. They are great. However, due to covid they both lost a parent each and withdrew for a while to grieve and wait for the fun a little bit later. I am so in tuned in finding another wife or and couple. I reside close to Charlotte NC.

lnohhnvm said:
was that a one & done or is there more?
Sorry haven’t logged on often. That was just the beginning. With a few exceptions it’s been very wild and busy.

Reactions: Milkymilf

Users who are viewing this thread