Hello, boys!

• Thread starterParty Wifey
  • Start date
You gorgeous hot wife slut. Your husband clearly doesn't deserve with your unbridled sexuality, lust and beauty. Let a REAL bull make you feel a true orgasm such that your body shakes, quivers, and trembles. My you are stunning!

HOLY COW!!! Your gorgeous nipples are so huge and hard you could work as a coat-hanger :) Your gorgeous ass-cheeks so chunky and firm that even a horse would want to mount you :clap: Your gorgeus labia (maybe I should say "flappers") are so large and thick they make me think of juicy steaks :drool: And what about that large love bucket in the last pic? It looks like I could easily insert my whole hand in it, all the way to the elbow... I'd probably come out with a handful of semen (from various donors, of course) and a couple of lost condoms :eek: But all this beauty fades when compared to your AMAZING SMILE. I could passionately french-kiss your mouth for hours while your hubby watches and masturbates his tiny useless cock over and over... until it's so shrinked he needs a microscope to find it!
I love you, Party Wifey!!!

i have to agree, i think i speak for all of us when i say i'd like to see that pussy filled with the biggest fattest thing possible, so please post us something of that nature. You have a fan club now and we're all pervs who want to see you being slutty

Mmmmmmm, I'd dick-slap both sets of lips.

You're good, Wifey, real good . . . but if you want slut status I need to see you stretched and used.

Purely academic, of course. ;)

I would love to slip this inside you, I bet your lips would just cling to my fat cock.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 363
Thank you for all your beautiful comments and proposals but I'm now in big trouble... all your kind remarks about that tiny bit of face I uncovered made my poor hubby totally paranoid: he thinks that if someone who knows us stumbles over that pic he would recognise me and that wouldn't exactly be good for his reputation! I think he's mad but... whatever. Here's some more boobies for you guys, I don't think anyone could recognise me from them!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Party_Wifey_027.jpg
    Party_Wifey_027.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 95
  • Party_Wifey_028.jpg
    Party_Wifey_028.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 111
  • Party_Wifey_029.jpg
    Party_Wifey_029.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 102
  • Party_Wifey_030.jpg
    Party_Wifey_030.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 111
  • Party_Wifey_031.jpg
    Party_Wifey_031.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 110
Love those big hard nipples, they're just begging to be sucked and played with ;)

Party Wifey said:
Thank you for all your beautiful comments and proposals but I'm now in big trouble... all your kind remarks about that tiny bit of face I uncovered made my poor hubby totally paranoid: he thinks that if someone who knows us stumbles over that pic he would recognise me and that wouldn't exactly be good for his reputation! I think he's mad but... whatever. Here's some more boobies for you guys, I don't think anyone could recognise me from them!!!!!!!!!

But you don't care about that, you just want to turn us on, so you will make sure that there is less face and more gaping vagina being used and abused for you loyal fans t look at and wish it was them using you

party wifey, does it really matter? you're a big happy *****/slut and you love every single cock that uses you! We love to use you too and hope that you can post more kinky and degrading photos of yourself for us to enjoy! :)

thank you, nothing wrong with having little-legs. Will be ever get to see a pic with your hubby and the other guy?

Dear Lady, your hubby is totally right: that beautiful smile of yours is so unique that anyone who knows you would recognise you in that picture. However I have the feeling that, deep down, your beloved WIMP would be happy if one of his colleagues found out what a dirty slut you are! You would be ****** to please the lucky bastard, then he would spread the word and you'd end up as the company *****, gangbanged at parties as your husband jacks off his little dick with great enjoyement!

Let's get back to the real biz: your giant suckers are a gift to men. I'd like to milk you like a cow, pull them and twist them until you scream, rub them on my cockhead until I cum! Bet those nipples are bigger and harder than your hubby's penis :)

i love it

Now I feel like being really naughty, since one of you guys dared me privately.
I want to dedicate this pic to my jealous hubby: look, honey, I'm showing a little bit of my face again!!!
LOL, I bet he's going to get really angry this time...

Attachments

• Party_Wifey_032.jpg
    Party_Wifey_032.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 207
Stunning smile... would love to see so many more!

Party Wifey said:
Now I feel like being really naughty, since one of you guys dared me privately.
I want to dedicate this pic to my jealous hubby: look, honey, I'm showing a little bit of my face again!!!
LOL, I bet he's going to get really angry this time...

Haha, great to see your compliance to me. I will be expecting more to come from you slut!

Damn, you're beautiful and that smile of yours is just special! As I said, I'd love to passionately french kiss you until my cock is dripping with pre-cum. Then I'd rub my cockhead all over your sweet lips and teeth and, after that, we'd have your dear hubby kiss you. He would finally know what a slutwife tastes like!

Well, boys, I'm getting a lot of private messages but not as many comments on the thread. That's not good: if I'm here, it's because I want to be everybody's slut so please keep your "compliments" public... I want my husband to read them, don't you?

Anyway, in the meantime I started another thread in the "Party Wives" section http://www.slutwives.com/forums/showthread.php?67492-That-s-how-I-party!

Please cum have a look, leave a dirty comment and vote for the poll!!!

Would love to see some shots of that splendid pussy and beautiful mouth in action.

Hey Party Slut , I couldnt refuse the offer to come here and make you my slut now could I ;)

Definitively worth commenting on here to keep that lovely cunt of yours wet and satisfied, Hope fully little hubby reads this.
Time for me to buy you something to put on those naughty nipples of yours, don't be shy embrace them they are a perfect size to bite on. :lick: