• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello, boys!

• Thread starterParty Wifey
  • Start date
I just had a look at your other thread and, I must admit it, had a mighty jack-off session to it: you surely are a filthy ***** with no sense of dignity and your wimpy husband must be the joke of town! Since he hasn't dumped you, I suppose the pig approves your depravity and happily masturbates his useless tiny penus watching you behave like everybody's slut (your words... proved by those pics!)
Please give us more filth: my cock loves you :bowdown:

i am still waiting for the really depraved pics, show us what you look like in action, you know you wanna

cute face! lucky hubby...

I see your labia lips are not the only kissable lips. If you really want to piss off your hubby why not send him a picture of your pussy with my cock in it?

Attachments

• hump.gif
    hump.gif
    3 KB · Views: 332
Well, guys, hubby got really mad about that last pic so I made a deal with him: I won't show bits of my face again but I'm allowed to show a couple of pics of his private parts! I know that you're all going to think it's mean, feel disgusted and bla bla bla but I find it real fun so please stick with me and let's all have a good laugh at my "man"!

He's a handsome big hairy guy with thick eyebrows and perfect moustache, big belly too, he looks really virile to be honest but... what a surprise he's got down there!!! First pic shows him in a relaxed state, second pic is what he calls an "erection": yes, that's about 3 inches, ahahahahahah!

I'd deeply appreciate any original ideas on how to use that little thing because, as you can see, our sex-life takes a lot of imagination!

Attachments

• Party_Hubby_001.jpg
    Party_Hubby_001.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Party_Hubby_002.jpg
    Party_Hubby_002.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 98
OMG. That thing is a tiny little dicklet. How did he get a beauty like you? He could try extenders but I suggest you just fuck around with men with real meat between their legs.

Wow my condolences. Come to NYC and I'll fuck you with a real dick

There's nothing to use, Wifey! Forget sex with that thimble, lol.

Anyway, enough about No-dick - let's get back to the task at hand - your meaty pussy!

How 'bout a new pic . . . face down, ass up, you spreading yourself open for us?

That would make the fellas happy.:cool:

Amazing... makes me feel huge.

I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!! That's surely a good reason for your being so incredibly slutty! Look at that sweet little thing and the tiny dry sack under it: I bet your husband is impotent AND sterile at the same time. There's no doubt that your marriage has the right and duty to be an open one, because a beautiful healthy woman like yourself has the right and duty to copulate with real men :hump:

Ideas on how to use it? Best use for that thingy is, of course, self-masturbation while watching you having real sex with proper males. If you really want to give him a treat, you could let him fuck your nose: that micro-penis is a perfect fit for a nostril :D

Party Wifey said:
Well, boys, I'm getting a lot of private messages but not as many comments on the thread. That's not good: if I'm here, it's because I want to be everybody's slut so please keep your "compliments" public... I want my husband to read them, don't you?

Anyway, in the meantime I started another thread in the "Party Wives" section http://www.slutwives.com/forums/showthread.php?67492-That-s-how-I-party!

Please cum have a look, leave a dirty comment and vote for the poll!!!

Like i requested, wanna see your lingerie collection so that all the bulls here can decide what you will wear on your sultry slutty figure for us to fantasize of!

i would say have him photograph and video you fucking the largest dildo or cock possible and then post the evidence here

The least I can do after showing you my hubby's private parts is to give you some more of mine. Same way he is a "bit" below the average I suppose I'm a bit over it, but you guys are so good at commenting my features that I'll leave it all to you! Let me just spread my legs and open wide...

Attachments

• Party_Wifey_036.jpg
    Party_Wifey_036.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 118
  • Party_Wifey_037.jpg
    Party_Wifey_037.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 101
  • Party_Wifey_038.jpg
    Party_Wifey_038.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Party_Wifey_039.jpg
    Party_Wifey_039.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 144
  • Party_Wifey_040.jpg
    Party_Wifey_040.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 151
Amazing...

Is your beautiful pussy naturally large, or is this the result of more well endowed men having their way with you prior to your pathetic hubby? In the case of my GF, it came from "countless penises"... a phrase that I can't get out of my head.

Party Wifey said:
The least I can do after showing you my hubby's private parts is to give you some more of mine. Same way he is a "bit" below the average I suppose I'm a bit over it, but you guys are so good at commenting my features that I'll leave it all to you! Let me just spread my legs and open wide...

serisoulsy party wife, what has been up inside of you? Tell us, i'm sure hubby will love to read about it. You are so little and your kitty is so big, how did it get that way? Massive cocks, fisting, giant dildos? Let us hear some filthy story and see some shots of her in action, i know you will have plenty to share

Party Wifey said:

You seriously need to get fucked. Please find someone to destroy you and show us the process of dumping cum inside and on you!

Well thank you, dear Lady, I just had a great orgasm looking at your new pics. What a sweet pussy or, to be more precise, what a filthy bucket!
You could easily fit a beer-can in it and there would still be plenty of room for your husband's micro-penis.

Surly you must be getting bigger dick than his in there. Perhaps at some of your parties you are getting 10 inches or so. Otherwise what a waste of a beautiful body.

Now we're talking - that is one amazingly sloppy looking fuck-box, my fav!

I'd drop load after load, overflow status!

Don't stop now . . . show us how much of a pig you really are. :pimp:

Thank you for all the nice words, guys: you got me really wet now!
I've just uploaded some new stuff on my thread in the "Party Wives" section...