Hello, boys!

• Thread starterParty Wifey
  • Start date
Time for some spicier stuff. I hope you guys don't mind hairy kittens because, as you are about to find out, I don't like to keep mine shaved all the time. Well... judging from the pics, my husband's buddies seem to love it!

Attachments

• Party_Wifey_046.jpg
    Party_Wifey_046.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 236
  • Party_Wifey_047.jpg
    Party_Wifey_047.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 241
  • Party_Wifey_048.jpg
    Party_Wifey_048.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 258
you can do better than that, we want to see the inner slut that is just bursting to get out. I quite like the bush, but want to see that kitty getting ravaged, stretched and pumped full of seaman. You know you wanna show us that too, that and your face covered in spunk, or at least some of your face covered in spunk, we wouldn't want hubby too mad now would we ;)

game4owt said:
you can do better than that, we want to see the inner slut that is just bursting to get out. I quite like the bush, but want to see that kitty getting ravaged, stretched and pumped full of seaman. You know you wanna show us that too, that and your face covered in spunk, or at least some of your face covered in spunk, we wouldn't want hubby too mad now would we ;)

I agree with you game4owt, party wifey does not ****** herself enough like a slut. I think you need to be trained like an animal to be used and trained to know how to act in front of men like us.

i love the full bush look

nycbull68 said:
i love the full bush look

Totally agree with that: the "housewife look" totally collides with your libertine behavior, giving an effect of extreme depravity!!! Talking of which, I have to say you are definately a filthy fucking *****: letting your husband friends strip you, french-kiss you, grope you, finger you and... who knows what else!!! All this while your wimp hubby watches, takes pics and jacks-off his micro-penis. You two shameless pigs have no sense of morality and I love that: more, more, more!!!

its been a while now party wife. been up to anything naughty over valentines?

Party Wife your pictures are great! You are very sexy! Please keep posting them!