• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello DC community.

• Thread starterj&m4bbc
  • Start date

j&m4bbc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 30, 2009
hotwifemelissa.blogspot.com
Hello all,we are J&M, newbies to DC forums but NOT newbies to the swinger lifestyle. In fact Mel is a 37 year old multi orgasmic slut wife who loves bareback fucking, getting seeded and serving up creampies.

We swing every weekend at a lifestyle club in our SW Florida town. Mel enjoys gangbangs, MFM, FFM, and one on one play with young latin, white and most especially black men.

Just this past weekend she got her first taste of BBC since we entered the lifestyle and I know we are both interested in her having lots more.

Thought it would be fun to hang here with all of you as we pursue our interracial interest and continue our ongoing swinging adventures.

A couple pictures are attached of my slut wife, comments welcome.

Attachments

• blog1.jpg
    blog1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 435
  • 101_2011.jpg
    101_2011.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 280
  • 101_2008.jpg
    101_2008.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 442
Love the pics of your wife and her black lover so show us some more.

great pics look forward to seeing more of your adventures

hehe I"m loving her :D

Well now, thanks for the greeting, glad you enjoy those pics! This is one of my favorites.

Attachments

• censored.jpg
    censored.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 229

Users who are viewing this thread