• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello Everyone

• Thread starterplaymate
  • Start date

playmate

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 15, 2009
Hello Everyone!:)
Let me start off by saying I'm a little new to all of this but do enjoy it. I'm looking for a a couple with a Bi wife or a single Bi woman. My intentions is to tie up my baby, so me and her can play on top of him. He won't be able to touch neither one of us. I know this may sound mean but it's not. I will untie him when I think he can't take anymore. When he gets to this point he is like an animal and I love it. See I'm one of those girls who loves sex and pussy and my baby does satisfy me very much. I just want to have my cake and eat it too. There will be a lot of girl play but I want him to be able to fuck the shit out of the both of us. I really get off on it.

The only thing I ask for is that you are drug, disease, and drama free. Besides it's just a good hard fuck.

I have enclosed some pics of me and my baby's package.

Attachments

• DSCF1045 - Copy.jpg
    DSCF1045 - Copy.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 365
  • DSCF1046 - Copy.jpg
    DSCF1046 - Copy.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 323
  • 100_1851.jpg
    100_1851.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 418
  • 100_1727.jpg
    100_1727.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 362
I'd tap that ass!

He's a lucky guy - you look lovely in those photos.

I don't think you two will have any trouble finding a playmate or playmates. Best of luck to you both and thanks for sharing. :)

more pics of me and my baby

Attachments

• 100_1803.jpg
    100_1803.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 166
  • 100_2108.jpg
    100_2108.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 169
Nice additional pictures Playmate :) Lovely hot mouth at work and a soft, puffy pussy being penetrated... Wish I could sample that.

Very Nice stuff.... both of you ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread