• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello.....female....43.....white....new at this

• Thread starterevelyn
  • Start date

evelyn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 17, 2009
Nj
Just wanted to say hi....I'm new at this .....I'm very curious about bl men and white women......I fantasize about it all the time........I'm 43....married.....2 kids.....I must be crazy.........but i love this site...it's so hot.
thank you
Evelyn

You are not crazy. Where are u from?

hi...i'm from n.j.

you?....age.?

South Jersey here

Hello Evelyn,
Where in Jersey are you from? Would also love to see a few photos of someone local. i bet you are a real Hottie!!!

No Evelyn, you are not crazy

Evelyn. You definitely are not crazy. Yes, it is a hot site but finding out for yourself about black men, black women, and white women is even hotter. If you ever go black, you will never go back. My wife went black several years ago and she is totally addicted to it. She has a steady black lover with my blessings and we have never been happier. She is totally ecstatic and is sexed like no white man could ever do to her. You talk about a very contented wife, she definitely is. We have a good sex life too, but she always looks forward to a black lover taking her in a way only a black lover will do. She was very dominant, but her black lover showed her that he was the dominant one and takes her in every way imaginable. She has changed her style of clothing to satisfy him too. I hope you can find a good black to sex you and hope he is one that knows what he is doing in making a white married woman totally sexually satisfied like you have never had. Good luck to you. By all means, give it a try. You have it in your head now as you will probably always have it there. It is now time to have it between your thighs too.

Users who are viewing this thread