• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello from Memphis

• Thread startertn43somes
  • Start date

tn43somes

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2006
We are a married white couple with hot wife that loves a big cock. I am only 5". She once locked me in a chastity cage while she had one of her lovers over for the weekend and kept me tied to chair except to clean her up. She is 55, 135#, natural blonde, 36dd-27-36. She really loves to see herself being penetrated and only fucks bareback! Any bulls in the Memphis area that is truly 8" or more?

• Love
Reactions: shrimpdikjim
us 5inchers deserve to be cuckolds. and locked up at times. we should all get our women huge (def thick) dildos to help them wake up to what they REALLY want

• Love
Reactions: shrimpdikjim
Being a cuckold isn't necessarily about size, it is a state of mind

Reactions: redback
yeah for us the biggest turn on is the sheer size difference and the different feeling she has when shes FULL compared to my dick. a lot of cuckolds I talk to are into this aspect-but the idea of your girl going out or hookin up with any other guy is the main part we all seem to agree on.

Reactions: redback
tn43somes said:
We are a married white couple with hot wife that loves a big cock. I am only 5". She once locked me in a chastity cage while she had one of her lovers over for the weekend and kept me tied to chair except to clean her up. She is 55, 135#, natural blonde, 36dd-27-36. She really loves to see herself being penetrated and only fucks bareback! Any bulls in the Memphis area that is truly 8" or more?
Thick Latin Cock available

Users who are viewing this thread