• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello from Norway

• Thread startercuckold_par
  • Start date
Hun er så fine :)

Some more pics for you guys :)

Mums Fina bilder!!

Very hiot wife

cuckold_par said:
Well here are some pics of my wife, we live in Norway:( not many here that are into cuckolding:(

I wish I lived in Norway to fuck her often

I'm going to meet one tonight... some pics will be up later ;)

More pics of cumfilled meetings, please!

It's wonderful to read and see the result of women fucking around with other men blessed by their husbands!

Please more details and photos.

I'm convinced that this is rather natural for us men but most of us denies our fantasies.
I remember that I woke up one night several years ago having a very hot dream where I saw my fiancee (today X) being fucked by 2 men that filled her pussy completely full and a lot of that semen soaking her now open pussy completely including dripping over her thighs.

I was really hard and surprised of my reaction in my dream without jealousy, only hard. That morning my fiancee got an extra good fuck. I did not tell her about my dream when she was rather sensitive and even if everything is OK at that moment it can come later as very bad news. We are separated since over 3 years and I have met another woman.

It's totally different with my new woman, she like to hear my fantasies about her and how I watch here while several men fucks her and finally I fuck her in her wonderful wet pussy full of other men's cum.

She like to play with herself while we talk about this and see me playing with myself. Sometimes we play with ourselves and I cum on her fingers eagerly masturbating and shovels the cum inside her swollen shaved very wet pussy.

She is a little bit afraid about our fantasies and say that this is just a fantasy, but I'm sure that we both want to do it but it might be difficult afterwards.

Sometimes I put my saucy cock inside her mouth afterwards and before she has got the final huge orgasm that sometimes scare me off when I think she will fall into coma and never wake up from the orgasm. Sometimes I penetrate her in the last minutes and fill her deeply.

Mostly we have "normal" fucks all the way from the very beginning in various positions in different rooms. Just from the behind in the kitchen and give the damn if somebody will see us thru the windows.

I hope to see more from the reality here, couples doing the wonderful things many dreams about!

I attach a pic from my wonderful woman of today and hopefully all other future days. Catched the moment from behind in the kitchen, no wait for later.

Attachments

• My hot woman.JPG
    My hot woman.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 190
thank you for the great picture of her fantastic ass

great pics! thanx ;)

Here is how I chat with other men, and he must watch me, this is how i did go out on my last date :)

Jeg er så klar for å kjenne at jeg fylller henne opp !! Mmm deilige bilder

cuckold_par said:
Well here are some pics of my wife, we live in Norway:( not many here that are into cuckolding:(

Heisann

Trondheim her

Users who are viewing this thread