• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello from Orlando, Florida - great place to make your slut wives fantasies come true

• Thread starterorlandoflorida
  • Start date

orlandoflorida

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 8, 2022
Hello everyone,
I live in Orlando Florida and it has been my experience that Orlando is a great place to meet couples interested in wife watching, three ways and some kink. I don't get to participate as often as I would like to, but there is something about the theme parks here that makes the slut wives go wild. I have lots of hot stories of my experiences over the years. I am looking to have many more of them. I am in my early 50s, caucasian (sorry, but I cannot make the BBC fantasy true for anyone, BUT I can help with camera work for the cuck hubby). I am height weight proportionate, college educated, non drug user, non smoker, clean shaven face, very little body hair and 7.5 inches, cut.

Users who are viewing this thread