• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello from Scotland

• Thread starterHornyWifeLoves
  • Start date

HornyWifeLoves

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2023
Hi and hello I'm Tina, hubby and I have always had fun with my teasing, mostly friends and colleagues think I'm reserved and shy, lol, I have always loved accidentally teasing hubbies friends with some down blouse or accidentally walking out bathroom topless as if not knowing one had popped in for a visit, I have loved knowing what friends say when hubby shows them my pics, and get horny when hearing how they want my boobs and nipples, and how it made them hard, have couple close friends who we swap pics with and especially when they reply with a hard cock pic and one has a very very big cock x

Screenshot_20231107-144736.png

• Love
Reactions: AuroraCouple, itsanoone, HugeLoad and 7 others
HornyWifeLoves said:
Hi and hello I'm Tina, hubby and I have always had fun with my teasing, mostly friends and colleagues think I'm reserved and shy, lol, I have always loved accidentally teasing hubbies friends with some down blouse or accidentally walking out bathroom topless as if not knowing one had popped in for a visit, I have loved knowing what friends say when hubby shows them my pics, and get horny when hearing how they want my boobs and nipples, and how it made them hard, have couple close friends who we swap pics with and especially when they reply with a hard cock pic and one has a very very big cock x

Absolutely amazing tits

Nice tits. Perfect to be tit fucked with my big black cock.

Reactions: HornyWifeLoves
HornyWifeLoves said:

play your cards right and I'm sure you could have that very big cock and it wouldn't be any accident

HornyWifeLoves said:

I've always been a breast man and yours are magnificent !!! Lucky friend that get to admire them

Users who are viewing this thread