• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello Guys Whta Do You Think?

• Thread starterOHIO_MWF24
  • Start date
Yes I Do, Where Can I Find That Ass?

nice job on the pic Bobby

Very sexy! Can you help me convince my wife to try black?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Blackwolfx how about a pic of you to prove you are real or you GTFO I will prove I am real to whom I want.

She's just another fake

thank you falcon, and thawks my husband took these about a year ago.

I'm not a guy, black or white (or even bi) but I'd even try going down on you lol

Go for it!

I hope you can talk you husband into living out your fantasy. You are a beautiful lady. If I was your husband, I would be helping you find a black guy with a huge ten inch cock so I could watch you get off. You deserve to experience this.

well thank you sheila i wouldn't mind if you did!!

another for you guys and ladies!!

Hung Blk Male Headed to Columbus area this week!

I live in SW Ohio and will be headed to the Columbus area on Wednesday night in town for a couple days. If you're interested, let me know. Ur sexy as hell!

my husband will be home on wed. I am still trying to get the nerve. but here is another pic for you

damn baby those tits are nice, when you gonna show us that pussy? I will help you out with getting that nerve!!

Very hot girl!! You should befriend my wife and take the plunge together! We're in the C-bus too.

OHIO_MWF24 said:
my husband will be home on wed. I am still trying to get the nerve. but here is another pic for you

I am like Sheila, I would love to go down on you too. Care too 69?

What city do you live in, baby?

U have a pic of your wife mike? I would love to 69 u sherri, and hbcincy I am east of columbus, and Ben patience my dear I will get there and show you< I want to know how you can help me with my nerve???

Hope you like Ben, and of course everyone else

I would love to tap that pussy, If you dont have the nerve to meet with black I will go with you, I would love to watch you get fucked by a big black cock!!

Users who are viewing this thread