• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello Guys Whta Do You Think?

• Thread starterOHIO_MWF24
  • Start date
cant wait to see more

Maybe thats what I need Ben, someone to go along with me. I will send you an email.

OHIO_MWF24 said:
Hope you like Ben, and of course everyone else

Baby you are perfect for any man, but a well hung black man will show his appreciation for you better than any other man ever could.

For your own pleasure, you need to go for it and fast.

Life is way too short!

Hey I will be waiting for that email

Honey, this bbc on mwf thing is going all around!

very nice, I'll bet your pussy is extra tight.

Last edited by a moderator:
OHIO_MWF24 said:
U have a pic of your wife mike? I would love to 69 u sherri, and hbcincy I am east of columbus, and Ben patience my dear I will get there and show you< I want to know how you can help me with my nerve???

I would have loved to meet you while I was in Columbus. I live in Ohio and would luv to come up to Columbus again. If you go to my profile you can get my IM address to send me a msg. Let's get it on!

I got a big blk cock 4 u

I sure do Ohio_MWF :) She's a hottie! You would be a great girlfriend.

I have a male friend whom I met on swinglifestyle.com who has bbc parties in Ohio. He's had two for me which my husband accompanied me to but then he had two others for me that my husband did not attend and he was my "******" for. I could put you in touch with him if you like. Best case scenario iss he could have a party for you, myself and the other woman in the thread who wants to join me in going down on you.

Nice ass

Hey girl you are very sexy!!

I have talked to Benncolumbus and he is going to set me up with BBC this coming sat. 18th so I will keep you all informed. thanks for the comments

playing with ice

Ohio_MWF - I am VERY excited for you!! Maybe we can get a pic of the BBC going inside you?? :)

OHIO_MWF24 said:
playing with ice

Good luck babe, you're gonna have a blast!

It's already Sunday, so we're all awaiting your latest entry...

Darling, what a a sexy woman you are. Any BBC would be lucky to have your sexy body beneath them. I would travel from Pittsburgh any time to get a piece of that!!!...if you are looking for more, email me at dgolflover@yahoo.com. I come into Ohio all the time

I'm attending a BBC party in Columbus on the 18th also (at Wyndham on Pulsar); you should get ahold of me via email or cell.

what do you think I should make her wear on saturday for her first BBC?

mmmm

I am a white man but I'm giving you some advice. You need to be fucked real good by a huge BBC. It'll change your life. It changed mine, my wife was never the same after. You'll have orgasms you only ever dreamed of.

Users who are viewing this thread