• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello Guys Whta Do You Think?

• Thread starterOHIO_MWF24
  • Start date
ohio -

please keep us updated!!! my wife is slowly breaking down.. she's tried black once while on vacation last year but hasn't been back since. I personally love the stretched out feeling that you get after a BBC has been there. since you are so close to us, we should get you and my wife together as friends and you can find lots of BBCs together. i've already found a few on swappernet and I am just waiting for her to tell me its ok to plan something...

Last edited by a moderator:
she should wear stockings, high heels, tight short black dress or mini OR tight ass shorts

i want to be informed with plenty of pics and vids

how about doing it on cam for us?

love that beautiful white booty

hello everyone, todays friday I am getting a little nervous about tomorrow not a bad nervous just nervous. I have been going through my outfits and I found this skirt what do you guys think?

Luv the skirt! Perfect with no panties!

fucking hot babe

but i smell fake

good luck on your date tomorrow! Please remember to take your camera :)

Ohio -

I am dying to see how if went!!! I am secretly hoping you are still fucking that BBC now! I SO wish my wife would do the same :)

Baby, if you're for real, you're the hottest thing this board has ever seen! Hope to see the fun you said your going to have! :)

Hello everyone, all I can say is OMG!!!!! i dont have much time to go into detail until later but WOW I had such a great time on sat. I wanted to tell benncolumbus thanks a MILLION. I will write later on giving you guys some details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on girl give us some details....do you have any pics of your encounter?

oh details please :) I can't wait!!!!

well? did you capture any video or pics? if not do it again and make sure you do

ohio -
I am checking this thread several times a day waiting for you updates :) I can't wait to hear everything!

If Im a betting man, you'll never see any interracial action shots from this thread. Im callin' BS. :)

im starting to think the same way...its been a few days and nothing

id like to see a proof pic

....and still waiting on the proof pics* :rolleyes:

Still dying to know more :)

hello guys after reading some comments I have a few to make of my own

I was there and it did happen, she did not want any video or pics because she is MARRIED and she dont want to be divorced. which brings me to my next point. We should be lucky that these women on here show us pics at all, most are married and has a bbc fantasy that their husbands dont know about or in most cases their husbands would kill them if they did find out about it.
So why dont we just take what we can get and be happy, besides I dont see all these women demanding proof of all you guys who claim to be perfect specimens of the black man with a 12" cock, who in reality is probably some little computer geek sitting at home all day jacking off to all theses women!!!
To my last point who knows why she has not left any details with all the calling bullshit comments I would say fuck you too, But maybe something is going on in her life that she dont have the time of hasn't had the chance to write, ever think of that??
Thank you
Ben

Benncolumbus said:
hello guys after reading some comments I have a few to make of my own

I was there and it did happen, she did not want any video or pics because she is MARRIED and she dont want to be divorced. which brings me to my next point. We should be lucky that these women on here show us pics at all, most are married and has a bbc fantasy that their husbands dont know about or in most cases their husbands would kill them if they did find out about it.
So why dont we just take what we can get and be happy, besides I dont see all these women demanding proof of all you guys who claim to be perfect specimens of the black man with a 12" cock, who in reality is probably some little computer geek sitting at home all day jacking off to all theses women!!!
To my last point who knows why she has not left any details with all the calling bullshit comments I would say fuck you too, But maybe something is going on in her life that she dont have the time of hasn't had the chance to write, ever think of that??
Thank you
Ben

She never heard of blocking a face in a photo huh? Like i said.....BS. And I never claimed to be a black man. Who are you by the way?

Users who are viewing this thread