• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello, I'm Casey, the "Friendly Bullish"

• Thread starterTheFriendlyBullish
  • Start date

TheFriendlyBullish

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2022
Salt Lake, Utah
I'm a mature, experienced bull in Salt Lake City. I say "bullish" because I don't embrace some of the stereotyped expectations for a bull. I'm not interested in degradation or humiliation of anyone, and will not put myself in the role of a bossy or bullying dominant, but rather as a confident friend of both members of a couple who happens to have an open sexual relationship with the wife or girlfriend of the couple. I don't have any particular kinks beyond a strange sexual attraction for women in otherwise monogamous relationships with their regular partners. I have been getting together with couples and women in open relationships with the consent and knowledge of their partners for about 10 years now, though starting out I didn't know anything about "hotwifing", "cuckolding", "stags", "vixens" or any of the other particular variations of the MFM dynamic. WIth time and experience my adventures in this world have moved from spur of the moment one-off hookups to ongoing connections with women and couples I have gotten to know better and better through time. At this point, though an offer for a one time fling with a fun couple is hard to decline I am really looking for folks who are seeking an ongoing relationship that can evolve and blossom with time. I am an educated with a lot of diverse experiences and interests in work and life. I'm a good conversational partner, always interested in learning new things from people who have experiences and interests different than mine, and that I am someone women and couples like to see again and again.

Apart from my personalty and temperament, which may be a little mellower and easygoing than the typical or stereotyped bull, I am physically pretty close to most peoples image of a "BULL". I'm 6'4", 205 lbs, fairly muscular and generally considered handsome. Of course I have an unusually large cock, but I relish and use the other skills and talents needed to be a desirable lover. I hope if you are a couple or woman in Salt Lake, or one who finds yourself here from time to time, that we can chat and learn more about one another.

60235684-2d73-4c3c-80e6-0edc19bd1869.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Swingcouple, Custer Laststand, BorrowMyWife and 3 others
Raquel would melt to your feet at that view

Reactions: TheFriendlyBullish and PDXFun2
Hi, I'm flattered and would love to learn more. I'm new here and just slowly figuring how to navigate the site, find and respond to messages. Forgive my present incompetence, I will figure it I'm sure.

Reactions: beachstone
TheFriendlyBullish said:
Hi, I'm flattered and would love to learn more. I'm new here and just slowly figuring how to navigate the site, find and respond to messages. Forgive my present incompetence, I will figure it I'm sure.
Fabulous! What would U like to know?

Reactions: TheFriendlyBullish
TheFriendlyBullish said:
I'm a mature, experienced bull in Salt Lake City. I say "bullish" because I don't embrace some of the stereotyped expectations for a bull. I'm not interested in degradation or humiliation of anyone, and will not put myself not in the role of a bossy or bullying dominant, but rather as a confident friend of both members of a couple who happens to have an open sexual relationship with the wife or girlfriend of the couple. I don't have any particular kinks beyond a strange sexual attraction for women in otherwise monogamous relationships with their regular partners. I have been getting together with couples and women in open relationships with the consent and knowledge of their partners for about 10 years now, though starting out I didn't know anything about "hotwifing", "cuckolding", "stags", "vixens" or any of the other particular variations of the MFM dynamic. WIth time and experience my adventures in this world have moved from spur of the moment one-off hookups to ongoing connections with women and couples I have gotten to know better and better through time. At this point, though an offer for a one time fling with a fun couple is hard to decline I am really looking for folks who are seeking an ongoing relationship that can evolve and blossom with time. I am an educated with a lot of diverse experiences and interests in work and life. I'm a good conversational partner, always interested in learning new things from people who have experiences and interests different than mine, and that I am someone women and couples like to see again and again.

Apart from my personalty and temperament, which may be a little mellower and easygoing than the typical or stereotyped bull, I am physically pretty close to most peoples image of a "BULL". I'm 6'4", 205 lbs, fairly muscular and generally considered handsome. Of course I have an unusually large cock, but I relish and use the other skills and talents needed to be a desirable lover. I hope if you are a couple or woman in Salt Lake, who finds yourself here from time to time that we can chat and learn more about one another.

60235684-2d73-4c3c-80e6-0edc19bd1869.png
Wish we were in the same town, you are exactly what my wife and I are looking. We also just love sharing and are not into degradation. I would love to watch you fuck her with that huge cock

Reactions: TheFriendlyBullish
beachstone said:
Fabulous! What would U like to know?
Hi sorry for the slow response. I thought I had written you an email a couple weeks ago, but I can't find any record of it so I'm not sure what happened there. IN any event, I look forward to chatting with you, apparently here rather than by email. Take care.

TheFriendlyBullish said:
Hi sorry for the slow response. I thought I had written you an email a couple weeks ago, but I can't find any record of it so I'm not sure what happened there. IN any event, I look forward to chatting with you, apparently here rather than by email. Take care.
Where are you located again?
What is your email addy?

Users who are viewing this thread