• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello I'm New Here

• Thread starteryeulam
  • Start date
Hot.. love to stick my cock in her.

What a lovely lady. Perfect body and nice smile too.

I would slide deep inside her

Beautiful wife with a body to die for. Hard to beat these Asian women... my wife is Filipina and she was very turned on by the sights of your wife ad well as me of course. Love that ass, wish your wife would sit on my face so I can taste that pussy and ass at the same time... all those sweet juices. God you got me so turned on now..

Reactions: Capt. Ron
Etienne said:
Beautiful wife with a body to die for. Hard to beat these Asian women... my wife is Filipina and she was very turned on by the sights of your wife ad well as me of course. Love that ass, wish your wife would sit on my face so I can taste that pussy and ass at the same time... all those sweet juices. God you got me so turned on now..
Thank you

Mouth watering and would love to see her full frontal thanks for sharing her with us