• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello,me naked for you

Where you would like to cum ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks..i like to meet with strangers and fuck them

darkgirlx,

You have an attractive face; it probably looks greats sucking large cock.

I would love to eat your ass and pussy out while you tell me about all of the cocks you fucked.

I think you are hot,I will cum on your pictures ,,,really,,,,,you look great,,,,

2phast4u said:
I think you are hot,I will cum on your pictures ,,,really,,,,,you look great,,,,

Thanks..i like tributes.. please make me one

darkgirlx, you are beautiful! Very hot and sexy... and so fuckable! I'll bet you have many men hitting on you all the time! I would have to echo the sentiments of niles1 above! I wish you were my wife and continued to meet strangers and fuck them! I would love to bury my face into your well fucked pussy while you bragged to me of all your conquests!

wifeownsme said:
darkgirlx, you are beautiful! Very hot and sexy... and so fuckable! I'll bet you have many men hitting on you all the time! I would have to echo the sentiments of niles1 above! I wish you were my wife and continued to meet strangers and fuck them! I would love to bury my face into your well fucked pussy while you bragged to me of all your conquests!

Thanks.
Yes it's very easy for me to find guys to pump me.I just take a mini skirt and no panty,bend over in front of a guy,and for sure he will have his cock stuck in me :p.

like this :p

Attachments

• asda (2).jpg
    asda (2).jpg
    77 KB · Views: 183
darkgirlx said:

That is so fucking hot!!! I hope you get your pussy pounded hard and often!!!

tenks.............

wifeownsme said:
That is so fucking hot!!! I hope you get your pussy pounded hard and often!!!

yes very often..and i am addicted to anal sex...often bareback in ass :p

FILE559.JPGFILE237.JPGPhoto-0013.jpg

Me again

Darkgirlx, thank you for the pictures. Can you tell us about any times you have been fucked by two or more men?

Would love to see you sucking a huge cock. You have a great attitude for sex.

mmm Lubed and ready to use that fabulous ass Darkgirlx

I'd LOVE to bend you over and FUCK your ASS and PUSSY., while I PLAY with YOUR SWAYING TITS and NIPPLES !!

I need to get myself to Bulgaria!!!

Thanks for the comments..
I will upload more pics...maybe you can make me some tributes :p

I like that a lot

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 487
  • Untitled2..jpg
    Untitled2..jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 464
  • Untitled3.jpg