• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello, New Member With a Question

• Thread startermochaman
  • Start date

mochaman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2008
Long time lurker here. Just joined. Have a question I'll just jump in.

I am wanting to find a couple that I can be the bull to. This is actually quite dificult when it comes right down to it. You can't just whip out your dick, and say "I'm now the man. I'm gonna pleasure your wife you incompetent jackass."

It seems that when the woman has a boyfriend, the husband and the wife still are together. You are in many ways an accessory that gives the wife (and the husband to a certain degree) something they didn't have before. I'm wondering if any bulls can give me tips as to how to find a cuck couple, and become the wife's boyfriend.

Is it as simple as posting on a site like this? How nuanced? Give me some ideas.

There is no easy answer to that.

The only thing that I can tell you is if you see a couple where the wife is flirting and the husband seems to enjoy it or at least not mind at all, this may be (or may not be) a couple with a cuckold husband or "hot wife".

If this is the case just, start a friendly conversation with them. If they are open to you fucking the wife etc, they, he/she will most likely steer the coversation toward that direction, provide they like you.

Keep in mind that there is no tipical couple who are into this and there is no tipical type of guy that they seek. Many are in fact turned off by abusive studs while some may like this to some degree.

Consider the couples feelings and needs ... try to be friendly and non threating until you know exactly what they are into.

Personally, I like a friendly, non threatening type of stud who simply would like to give my wife some great fucking and my wife likes the same..... even though she loves to be gently dominated by her studs when in a sexual situation. There is a time and place for (most) everthing.

BTW, contrary to popular belief, not all husbands/boyfriends into this lifesyle have a small penis so, don't go this route from square one until you discover the facts. Many want other studs to fuck the wife for various other reasons.

I'm discovering that. I'm also discovering different guys have different levels of involvment they seem to want to engage in with their wives boyfriends (some don't wanna watch, others watch, and tape, others want to have 3ways).

While I'm willing to consider any and all of the above, I'm wondering A. How well this site works in getting that hooked up for people, and B is the fact I am biracial (black and white) really help or not. A is A. But B.... while I know many folks here obviously like for their wives to experience BBC, I'm wondering how common that really is (while I do any race on general principle, I tend to be more attracted to either white women, or Indian (subcontinental) women.

I think you misunderstand, MacNFries. I was bringing up the extreme to make a point. Which is that I don't see an "easy" way to do this. If a husband was into humiliation, I'd provide it, but frankly, I generally don't get off or not get off on sub/dom dynamic stuff.

That's why I am asking.

Finding a couple

I have given this advice many times. I think it works. Find a nearby nudist club and go visit. There, everyone, including you, and all the married women, will be completely NAKED!

It will be a good chance for you to "check-out" the married pussies, and it will give them, and their husbands a chance to do the same with you. If you are well-built, and especially if you are well-hung, you will get some attention, even if it is well hidden.

Many of the husbands at nudist clubs are wanting to watch other men fuck their wives, for a variety of reasons. They have learned that these places are the best places to meet men who might be potential fuckers.

If you see a woman you are attracted to, look for a chance to chat with her and her husband. Don't be rude, but let it show that you find the lady attractive. If she is pleased by your subtle attention, she will let you know.

Later, if you get a chance to talk with the husband alone, say to him "Your wife's a really nice-looking lady!" If he wants to hear more, he will say something like "Thanks! I'm glad you think so! What do you like most about her?"

This will be your cue that you can comment on her "lovely-shaped ass" or her "big beautiful tits", or even her "nice hairy cunt"! If he has let you go this far, you can bet he will want to hear you say nice things about his wife's naked body!

It is the best kept secret of nudist clubs that men take their wives there to show them naked to other men, so these husbands are always pleased when they know that other men do appreciate their wives naked bodies.

And, if they will go further, they will arrange to let you know that you might get to fuck the wife, too. If they offer an invitation to their cabin or RV, you can be certain you will also be given access to the wife's naked body!

Good Luck!

Yes I totally agree, I always try to get my girlfriend to get fucked while I watch or join in. I've had a few threesomes and really enjoyed them, even if I turn out to be the pilot drill. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread