Hello, new old steps

• Thread starterscent_s
  • Start date

scent_s

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hello,

So I am a women closing in on 35, married for long, live a good family life. Good job etc. Am blonde, 169 cm tall, 54 kg weight.*
My husband and I, before marrige, had a three some, two men on me. Then some time after he took me to a friends place, a black muscle man, good face, tall and handsome. We had a three some, though the blackman had me himself in bed, husband in other room. Once alone visiting, though my man knew. Over all he talked me into it. The sex I had with the blackman was the best ever, he pumped med so deep and filling, gave me many orgasms, then came in me.*
This is seven years ago, for these years I have had good sex with my husband. But we often talk about that blackmans body and slim blonde me.
Somr year ago my husband started to
talk about redoing, me sleeping around. *We discussed, and I want it with that black guy (wow) and maybe some more.
I done as husband suggested, and some own ideas.
But I been negative to husbands ideas.*

Now. I made a contact ad on a interracial wife comminity (ILI), and are in contact with a few there, though seldom.

Question: Are these communities good for this. I want to meet two guys soon. Alone. Or with a good girlfriend whose singel and on men.

Advice, good meeting places on net.

Love
S