• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hello new to this

• Thread starterdrackas
  • Start date

drackas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2010
hi i am new to this my name is drackas
i am 45 and my wife is 46 married for 25 years this year
i have been cucked for all off them
she is dominant over me and would starve me of any thing if she new i was on here :(
i am 6,4 19 stone
h is 5,7 size 14 with 40f boobs
our age is against us now but we have had a very good run
and still do
she has 2 regular b/fs .and an other 2 when around
other times it is just chance
holidays she pigs out if pos . normaly greece ,spain , and more recently
the dom rep. :)
her regular boy friends one is a real big boy and the other is about average same as me .but he is only 24
and yes i do get to watch and join in and clean up
look forward to your coments and storys

Hi. Nice to see another North East couple. :)

She sounds delightful, and your relationship seems to be good. I look forward to hearing what is going on around the area from you. I know you've made a few posts on other threads, I'll get round to read them shortly before I ask any daft questions.

Enjoy (and share) ;)

she picks the bull i just keep them in comfort.

drackas said:
she picks the bull i just keep them in comfort.

And you would not have it any other way, would you?

I think that 10% of husbands are cuckolds, but not many will admit it to friends and family and work mates, for fear of being thought of as "less than a man" and losing opportunities for promotion in their jobs.

Deep down, they know their wife is fucking around with other men, but choose to say nothing, and even find themselves buying sexy clothes for their wives as a nervous subtle hint that they approve (but words unspoken).

Often better to just accept their wife's infidelity and not rock the boat, rather than to cause her to try and deny it and find divorce is on the agenda.

Only a third of second marriages are successful.

plenty of our friends no we have an( open relationship) .the truth would probably scare them .

Users who are viewing this thread