• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hello

• Thread starterI'll Be Your Valentine
  • Start date

I'll Be Your Valentine

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 14, 2011
Hello everyone. This is my first post and i just wanted to say hi. I am a young single cuck, 24 years of age.

Well it's pretty simple. I didn't use to be single. I was cucked many times by different girlfriends over the coarse of my young life.

Do tell -- that's what we're here for, to listen. :~)

Yes, welcome to the forum and we would love to hear your story. Confession is good for the soul!

Ok, so here is a confession from my younger days. I was going out with this girl when i was 15. She was 16. And there was this older guy she wanted to see. So i let her go out with him. He was 19. She got fucked really good by this guy several times. We still called and talked to each other on and off during this period. After they where together for about 2 months, it ended, and she came back to me. And i got to hear about all the fun they had and how well he fucked her and what not. And all the cool things they did. And how he was once driving and she sucked his dick. But the real sad part is, never did i once get to fuck my own girlfriend. We just never had sex. I only got a few blow jobs the whole time we went out. And we went out together for about 5 1/2 months before she went out with the older guy. And when we got back together after there 2 months, we went out for an additional 8 months. During the last 8 months she gave blow jobs to 6 other guys and 2 of them where her ex boyfriends. And she had sex with this guy who was from out of town. He was a friend of her girl friend. So there's a zinger for ya. I'd say big time cuck.

I believe you are correct. I was a wimp, and no i didn't have the balls to make anything happen. To be honest, i'm still that same wimp. Another one of my girlfriends took me 4 years to finally fuck. She was a long distance love and every time she came to visit i only got a blow job. And she would tell me about all the guys she was sucking and fucking. But i just couldn't seem to get the job done. Finally somehow i made it happen one summer visit in 2007.

I just wanna say Happy Valentines Day everybody. And this is my one year anniversary as a member of Cuckolds.com. I absolutely love it here. I've established myself here as quite the stand up cuck/bull and a great forum member and leader. Also this is the only Cuckold sight that i'm a member of. So my time and efforts go directly into this sight. I've learned that we are all family here and we all stick together. We have honor and integrity among each other. And i see that here everyday. And i'm proud to be a part of this forum. This place is awesome. And i pledge to always be a loyal and dedicated member. At least until i find love again. Even then i will try and still find some time for the internet and this beautiful forum. I will even try and get my next hunny involved here and with cuckolding of course. Because i'm also a bull who enjoys being cuckolded. Not only that, but i just love letting and seeing woman enjoy themselves however they wish. I mean that's why were all here isn't it? We all just love to let our women have fun. Nothing wrong with that. So let's all kick back and enjoy life and all it has to offer. Happy Valentines Day Everybody!!!

Happy Anniversary, it sounds as if you have been doing a little drinking already! I hope you had a great day.

Valentine,

I'll Be Your Valentine said:
Hello everyone.

Hello.

This is my first post and i just wanted to say hi. I am a young single cuck, 24 years of age.

Welcome to the forum!

This is not an attempt to discourage you, but as a detail I'll mention that as a single man you've been a boyfriend to women who had multiple boyfriends — but to attain the status of "cuckold" (such as it is), you'll have to seduce a woman into marrying you. I say this because the definition is, "cuckold: a man with an unfaithful wife."

Here is a confession from my younger days. I was going out with this girl when i was 15. She was 16. And there was this older guy she wanted to see. So i let her go out with him. He was 19. She got fucked really good by this guy several times. .... But the real sad part is, never did i once get to fuck my own girlfriend. We just never had sex. [After my GFs "older guy sexual adventures,"] when we got back together we went out for an additional 8 months. During that time she gave blow jobs to 6 other guys and 2 of them where her ex boyfriends. And, she had sex with a guy from out of town.

Your GF did well training you to become a cuckold. It sounds like you're a natural.

I was a wimp; I didn't have the balls to make anything happen [i.e., to seduce my GF into fucking me]. To be honest, i'm still a wimp. It took me 4 years to finally fuck another of my girlfriends. She was a long distance love. Every time she came to visit I only got a blow job. She would tell me about all the guys she was sucking and fucking, but I couldn't get the job done. Finally, somehow, I made it happen when she visited in summer 2007.

Your later girlfriend did well training you further. When she came to visit and told you about all the other men whose cocks she was sucking and she was fucking, she was attempting to turn you on so intensely you would lose control and passionately fuck her yourself. But, you never did... until 4 years had passed. Then, your GF was greatly disappointed because no fuck could live up to the feelings of intense anticipation she had built up during those 4 years. She did, however, verify to herself... and cause you to become more certain in your own mind... that, sometime in your future, you will be a natural cuckold for the woman who deigns to marry you.

I just wanna say Happy Valentines Day everybody. This is my one year anniversary as a member of Cuckolds.com. I absolutely love it here. I've established myself here as quite the stand up cuck/bull and a great forum member and leader.

Here I'll have to agree with PAC: it sounds like you got an early start celebrating Valentines Day and already have had way too much to drink. But regardless, happy Valentines Day.

Regarding your assertion: one of the advantages of an anonymous forum is, you can visualize yourself however you like. So, if your preference is to view yourself as "a great forum member and leader" — hey, go for it.

I've learned that we are all family here and we all stick together. We have honor and integrity among each other. And I see that here every day.

That would be stretching it a bit :rolleyes:. In reality, we're all strangers who can talk about a socially-unacceptable subject no one is supposed to talk about because none of us has any idea who anyone else is. If we were to all meet somewhere and introduce ourselves, we would all probably realize, quickly, that we can't stand each other :D.

And i'm proud to be a part of this forum. This place is awesome.

Well, OK. Having something to be proud of is a good thing.

And i pledge to always be a loyal and dedicated member.

Until the forum owner unplugs his server, which could happen at any moment. None of us, you see, knows who he is either...

I just love letting and seeing woman enjoy themselves however they wish. I mean, that's why we're all here isn't it? We all just love to let our women have fun. Nothing wrong with that.

As I said, you're showing promise. It sounds like you'll be a fine cuckold for the woman who tells you it's time for you to marry her. Maybe she'll even give you an engagement ring, so everyone will know you're hers. And, of course, she'll no doubt inform you she expects you to take her last name.

—Custer

Custer, it is an honor to have my post dissected and broken down by you. I enjoy reading your posts. I do believe this is our first encounter. It took a year, but better now than never. But i have no clue as to what you last two posters are talking about. I would never drink on Valentines Day. What in the world made you think i was *****? I've went over my post several times and see nothing that concludes it to be a drunken post. I would never drink on V-Day because you can never be sure that this might be the V-Day that i get a lucky call from a lady friend asking me to come over and make mad love to her. Pipe dreams, but still. I wouldn't drink because i wouldn't want to get a DWI, or worse yet...whiskey dick. :eek: I wanna make sure my dick is primed and cocked on V-Day, just in that what if case scenario.

I'm gonna sum this up quite quick. I see good stuff here everyday, people enjoy each other. You may not see it quite as much. But most of mine comes from privet messages. People enjoy my work, me and my dick. My dick isn't the biggest or the smallest. But my dick is pretty good. It is up to the woman to decide who is worthy for her. She decides who is her bull. I am a bull. I am dominate. But i also have cuckish quality's. I enjoy letting women have there fun. I enjoy being cucked as well. I'm a bull/cuck. I've got a key, and i play on both sides of the fence. I have no boundary's. My position is a good one. I'm also greatly desired. My genetics are great. I come from an almost pro athlete. My father was almost drafted in the NBA straight outta high school. He also had scouting interest in the NFL as well. My father is the shit. He took the school to 4 championships (basketball). And 2 undefeated seasons on the football team his Junior and Senior year. His pictures are all over my hometown and school. I come from a champion. I know the side of greatness. I seen it everyday. Anyways, i was a football player in middle school and high school as well. I just didn't take that time in my life as serious as i should have. I'm outta shape and over weight now. But i'm working on it. I've went over that in my other threads. Any how, i've got the goods that women seek. But i'm not just gonna give my seed to anyone. Some just want me seed so they can have a superior child and screw me over as well. But some would be more than happy to have my child and not try and fuck me over. Gotta watch out for that.

I don't think i'm that much of a cuck that i'd be taking a lady's last name. My name is quite unique. Any lady would love my last name and be proud to take it. All in all i'm quite the catch. I'm a bull who doesn't mind letting my lady have fun. Who wouldn't jump at a chance to be with a guy like that? I'm a dream come true. I am the future guy that all women desire. I'm a pioneer in the cuckold community. I'm not afraid of this lifestyle. Ever since day one i've been open and honest on here about who i am and what i like. I'm not afraid like others are. I've been quite open on here. Make way for the future, cause i'm an open fun loving awesome man who's looking for a lovely lady.

Thought i'd also post links to my other threads for everyone to get easy access to. Sometimes it easy to miss a thread. And i thought everyone who read this would like a look at some of my other important threads about myself.

My Dick - Cuckolds.com Forums

Super Bowl XLVI - Cuckolds.com Forums

Users who are viewing this thread