Help finding a story - blind folded wife sucks cock through a glory hole. Sex show? Confusion/ switched.

• Thread starterstoryperson
  • Start date

storyperson

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 14, 2023
As best as I can remember:
Wife and husband go to a adult bookstore or club. There is some kind of window or viewing area and they see a woman Blindfolded and searching a room and finds a cock in the wall and sucks it.
The husband and wife sign up to do this also. I'm pretty sure the husband is referred to as the "watcher." during the sign up. (Which he puts together later in the story.)
Husband is sent to a certain room but it doesn't have a hole in it. He learns that they didn't sign up to do a show together, but he watches as his blindfolded wife sucks a black cock through a gloryhole thinking that it is him..

---_----------

Hoping that is enough information for someone who has read the story to point it out. Already done a lot of Google searches using the details that I know. So don't think anyone can help much there. I am really hoping to find the specific story, but always looking for suggestions in the "accidental" category. (Accidental gangbang, Jeffrey's game, etc.)