Help getting it going

• Thread starterMarlee
  • Start date

Marlee

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2019
So for over a year our handyman has been doing thing for us, he is a friend of my husband. He seen me in very sheer clothes and makes remarks BUT has not made a move on me. I want him to. So should I just reach out and touch himm? Should I take his hand and put it on me? He's made cracks like eatin aint cheatin, should I remind him he said it? Hubby saiid take him upstairs and go for it. He know I dont wear undies or bra......HELP, I dont want to scare him off

IMG_2954mm.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Roaddog, firedogg81, bigusdickus and 9 others
Just go for it

Reactions: bigusdickus and Gaezel
I think he is being careful, if he touches you it can be taken the wrong way, maybe you need to make a small move or two on him and gage the reaction, and then go from there

Reactions: toolman2c, 69eatmore77, lnohhnvm and 3 others
Does he know your husband gave you a green light? That and an open invitation might be what's needed

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Gaezel
Marlee said:
So for over a year our handyman has been doing thing for us, he is a friend of my husband. He seen me in very sheer clothes and makes remarks BUT has not made a move on me. I want him to. So should I just reach out and touch himm? Should I take his hand and put it on me? He's made cracks like eatin aint cheatin, should I remind him he said it? Hubby saiid take him upstairs and go for it. He know I dont wear undies or bra......HELP, I dont want to scare him off

IMG_2954mm.jpg
Find a job for him upstairs. Go up the stairs in front of him, in a short skirt and no panties ... And once at the top, ask him if he liked the view ...

strais.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, 69eatmore77, Gaezel and 4 others
Bishot said:
Does he know your husband gave you a green light? That and an open invitation might be what's needed
NO NO NO......he knows hubby says your on your own when we go back and forth with comments

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife Kate always has to make her intentions clear when seducing someone we know, especially when she is seducing them right in front of me.

Guys love Kate flirting with them but they never assume that it might go further than just flirting. Kate has to let them know that she wants more. She usually does that by touching them (hand. arm, shoulder, knee or thigh if sitting). Kates big move when she thinks that the teasing and flirting has gone on long enough that the guy is ready, is to kiss him right in front of me.

When Kate is seducing a friend when they are alone together, or a tradesman doing work at our home when they are alone, she always has to make the first move. Friends or tradesmen don't want to make the mistake of assuming she wants more than to tease them. gain, she does that by touching and flirting with them blatantly.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Matureplay, SquirmingSub and 2 others
robandkate said:
My wife Kate always has to make her intentions clear when seducing someone we know, especially when she is seducing them right in front of me.

Guys love Kate flirting with them but they never assume that it might go further than just flirting. Kate has to let them know that she wants more. She usually does that by touching them (hand. arm, shoulder, knee or thigh if sitting). Kates big move when she thinks that the teasing and flirting has gone on long enough that the guy is ready, is to kiss him right in front of me.

When Kate is seducing a friend when they are alone together, or a tradesman doing work at our home when they are alone, she always has to make the first move. Friends or tradesmen don't want to make the mistake of assuming she wants more than to tease them. gain, she does that by touching and flirting with them blatantly.
Where are you from would love to have her flirt with me

Reactions: Gaezel and robandkate
robandkate said:

Hot scenario!

Reactions: toolman2c, 69eatmore77, robandkate and 1 other person
Hi Ms. Marlee,
Marlee said:
So, for over a year our handyman has been doing things for us, he is a friend of my husband.
Nice....
Marlee said:
He has seen me in very sheer clothes and makes remarks, BUT has not made a move on me.
That's because your handyman values his friendship with your husband, and thinks "making a move on you" might destroy that (along with his job as your handyman, which he probably also values).
Marlee said:
I want him to.
There's nothing wrong with that. It's totally reasonable for you to want to go to bed with your (physically-attractive, I'll guess) handyman.
Marlee said:
So should I just reach out and touch him?
That would be a good start. Next time he comes to your home, touch him on the arm when you greet him while smiling and making eye contact (and while wearing somewhat-revealing clothing). That's a conventional way for a woman to tell a man she likes him. Then, find an opportunity to walk close behind him and brush your tits on his back. That's a conventional way for a woman to tell a man she wants to go to bed with him.
Marlee said:
Should I take his hand and put it on me? He's made cracks like eatin' ain't cheatin.' Should I remind him he said it? Hubby saiid take him upstairs and go for it.
Perfect. You're in an ideal situation. Tell your handyman there's a problem upstairs you would like him to look at, then lead him upstairs to your bedroom. Then, slip off your short dress (wearing no panties or bra), and stand before him in the nude. Then, tell him the problem is, you have the hots for him and you're quite sure he will be able to fix that. And, your husband has told you to let him know he should go ahead with fixing your problem. Then, in case there is any doubt in his mind, step up close to him, embrace him and give him a lingering French kiss.

Alternatively: when you take your handyman upstairs, don't go so far as to take your dress off and stand before him in the nude. Rather, inform him (as above) that your problem is, you have the hots for him, and your husband has told you it will be OK if he fixes your problem. Then, step close to him, embrace him and give him a lingering French kiss.

Marlee said:
He knows I dont wear undies or bra.
So much the better. What you've said strongly suggests he has the hots for you.
Marlee said:
HELP, I don't want to scare him off.
If you proceed as I've suggested, I don't think it will scare him off. Rather, it will result in him fixing your problem — with many ongoing fixes in the future, most likely.

Finally, thank you for posting your photo, Ms. Marlee. It's obvious why your handyman has the hots for you. I hope your budding career as a hotwife goes well.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Gaezel
Get your husband to tell his handyman friend," if you want to fuck my wife I am okay with it and she wants your cock inside her pussy".

• Love
lovemature said:
I think he is being careful, if he touches you it can be taken the wrong way, maybe you need to make a small move or two on him and gage the reaction, and then go from there
I agree; you are going to have to make the first move. I suggest that when you know that he is coming over, you put on a mans button down shirt and leave it un buttoned, when he rings the doorbell or knocks on the door, you answer the door, and when you open it you stand there and open the shirt, and ask him if he wants dessert, now or later. My wife did this years ago to a friend of ours that drove a Pepsi truck, one day he stopped by just to say hello, parking his delivery truck on the driveway, and she answered door wearing just a shirt, and when she saw it was him, she opened my shirt that she was wearing, and said to him, "Well would you like this" My wife said that he could not get inside our house fast enough....Afterwards, she told him you need to come by when my husband is home so you both can fuck me. I love 2 men at a time, and my husband loves watching me with another man. And that weekend he did come by unexpectedly, and we both wore my wife out. That became a regular event for a very long time. And for years he continued to stop by when I was not there and fuck my wife. Even when we moved, we made sure that we gave Gary our new address to continue on.

Reactions: Gaezel, firedogg81 and SquirmingSub
it seemss that most thing I need to make the move.......so tomorrow if hes over, I will

• Love
Reactions: 69eatmore77, toolman2c and lovemature
Marlee said:
it seemss that most thing I need to make the move.......so tomorrow if hes over, I will
mmm lucky handyman :p .............. I'm a handyman but the wrong side of the water ............ dam

Reactions: Marlee
Marlee said:
Did he cum, up uuummm over ....................... please tell us ............... in much detail :p

lovemature said:
Did he cum, up uuummm over ....................... please tell us ............... in much detail :p
sorry hhe didnt cum over...he said this Satuurday.......and I will for sure keeep you up to date

• Love
Reactions: firedogg81, toolman2c and lovemature
clonesp said:
Hot scenario!
You can't get more direct than that; she is clearly saying please fuck me

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, clonesp and Gaezel
Marlee said:
sorry hhe didnt cum over...he said this Satuurday.......and I will for sure keeep you up to date
any update?

He might be restraining himself because you're married, but if you go for it I'm quite sure he'll play along.

Reactions: Gaezel and toolman2c