• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Help! How do I cuckold my husband?

• Thread starterHala
  • Start date

Hala

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 8, 2012
A little bit about us, we are from Hawaii, I am 22, 5'1 and 125 lbs. he is a handsome 29 y/o 5'9 185 with about a 7 in dick. About 2 or 3 years back I found him looking on cuckold websites and I totally got turned off by the fact that he wanted me to be with another guy, but over the years through our trials and tribulations I have made peace with this and it now turns me on a lot! About a year ago I started talking to this cop behind his back and he was furious about it so me and the cop decided not to talk anymore (we only met once for drinks no sex kissing or touching) well without my knowledge my husband got in touch with him through email and they have been texting back and forth (husband pretends it's me on the phone) he has been talking about me going out with him for drinks and then eventually fucking him, him being there as well as him not being there. The problem is that every time we set up a date to meet he backs off and it pisses me off cause he gets me all hot and horny then shuts me down at the last minute. How do I get him to get over the fact that I will NOT leave him for this cop. I just want Him for sex (my fuck a cop fantasy)

If he does not lift his game, I think you will meet your cop friend in secret to get your cop fantasy met.

Meanwhile, I would back off and tell hubby you are not going to waste your time any more playing his silly game, because he is just jerking your emotions about and hurting you from backing out all the time.

Suggest that if he still wants you to meet this cop again, then he needs to put it in writing and have a penalty if he lets you down again.

Tell him you are not going to discuss it any more with him until you get his signed and dated letter, giving you permission and telling you why he wants you to be with this cop.

I won't print what I think of a husband who changes his mind - it is like giving a wife a special gift then snatching it back from her because you want the money for some booze.

Reactions: toolman2c
Quick question. Are you having sex with hubby up to the time that you are going to meet the cop? Just thinking it sounds like it mIght be one of those 'I'm horny and live the ideas of a hot wife....oh I got my rocks off. No you can't fuck him!!''

Hi Ms. Hala,

Many other women have faced, and are facing, your problem of how to make their husbands their self-acknowledged cuckolds. There's a considerable web literature on this. You might, for instance, consider a course of action along the lines of:

How to Cuckold your Husband, Ch. 1:
How to Cuckold Your Husband - How To - Literotica.com

How to Cuckold Your Husband, Ch. 2:
How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02 - How To - Literotica.com

while simultaneously leading your husband forward, in effect by his penis, by implementing a program along the lines of:

Real Women Don't Do Housework

Making your husband your self-acknowledged cuckold successfully will probably be greatly facilitated if you guide him to acceptance of you being the lead partner and him the submissive partner in your marriage. This, in turn, will be facilitated if — while proceeding (for instance) per Lady Misato's program — you implement corporal punishment of your husband whenever he behaves in ways that displease you. See, for example:

Women who spank their men:
Women who spank their man

Although the idea of spanking your husband sounds outrageous and like something he would certainly never accept, it would probably be easier to implement than you imagine. See:

Making Him Mind, The Transition Begins

Good luck!

—Custer

Hala said:
The problem is that every time we set up a date to meet he backs off and it pisses me off cause he gets me all hot and horny then shuts me down at the last minute. How do I get him to get over the fact that I will NOT leave him for this cop. I just want Him for sex (my fuck a cop fantasy)

Hi Hala,
He sounds very insecure. With respect to Custer, it doesn't seem like either of you are interested in the cuckold femdom lifestyle that he gave you tips on. It really sounds like you need to "scratch that itch" and he keeps backing out of it.

I always like to say that my wife and I are partners in crime. He obviously has a fantasy, and you're more than willing to help him fulfill that fantasy. He wants to do this, but feels the stakes are too high. So what you need to ask yourself is, how do you reduce the stakes? I've been a strong believer in swingers clubs, but not to swing, but to test the waters at first. Set some ground rules for the first time that he would be comfortable with, then go for it. Afterwards, go home, fuck the shit out of him, and reassure him that he's your primary interest. Work your way up to it, and bring him along.

In his mind you have already fucked the cop and he is embarassed to tell you. Tell him your going to fuck him and if he don't want to watch then sit home wait and when you get back you will feed him a cream pie. He knows what he wants but is just feels that you would like the other guy more, but explain to him you are not going anywhere.

This is an old thread..but for the benefit of those who also may find them in this position...I agree with Hank up here...he loves the idea...beats off to it a lot....but after his orgasm, he isn't quite as excited about it and reestablishes his male position. In order to prevent this...I would encourage you to place him in a CBT to prevent his orgasms. I would let him earn rewards to masturbate a few times (take your time...don't make the rewards easy to get..make him work for them). After you feel comfortable controlling his orgasms....then you require him to set up the next "date". Let him know he can earn his release by being a good boy on AND after the date. I would also encourage you to require him to undress you for your date and for him to ask your date to "please you" then send him from the room....wait several minutes to give him time to object..then continue as you like.

There are so many ways and styles; some slow and some fast, some soft and some rough. I would be glad to help as I am honest and experienced. Please let me know if you are interested and share with me some basic information about all three of you. Sincerely,
Steve!

Users who are viewing this thread