Help if I want this or not

• Thread startercuckaccountt
  • Start date

cuckaccountt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2024
Me and my girlfriend are both 24 and about two weeks ago she brought up the idea of cucking, I already had a slight interest in it so I was pretty excited when she said she wanted it. For two weeks it’s basically all we talked about we were so excited for many different reasons, we had communicated about what we both want out of it and the rules that would be in place. So this weekend she went out to the bar alone to potentially find someone to go home with or just to dance and flirt while I was home locked in chastity, we were both very excited for this and some of it was fun for me but before this I told her to make sure to text me a decent amount so I’m not left in the dark, I was rarely getting texts and if I was they were one word answers, I don’t know if it was angst getting the best of me but it turned into a really bad night and not enjoyable, all she did was grind on a few guys and touching.

I don’t know if this was just a bad night and left a bad taste for me but after the fact I feel like it’s just something I don’t want, or is it just the fact I was so left out? I fantasize about it a lot and do want it but after that night I’m not sure how to feel, maybe for it to happen I need to physically be there. She apologized she didn’t text she just said she was so excited to be “single” again which I understand to a point.

Sounds like you might be more into the idea of ‘sharing’ than cucking. I’ve “shared” my girl before and imo, it’s awesome if done right! But I couldn’t be a 100% cuck and just watch/listen/hear about another dude having my girl all to himself.

HubbysBadHabit said:
Sounds like you might be more into the idea of ‘sharing’ than cucking. I’ve “shared” my girl before and imo, it’s awesome if done right! But I couldn’t be a 100% cuck and just watch/listen/hear about another dude having my girl all to himself.
Once she's been shared you're a cuckold.

2wheel said:
Once she's been shared you're a cuckold.
There is such a thing as a stag lol

Totally understand where you're coming from. I'd say keep talking to her about it during sex and foreplay and you will start to zero in on the elements that arouse you the most.

One thing to try to keep in mind is her perspective/experience. If she's out at a bar trying to get in the proper mindset of being single again - having to constantly reply to nagging texts from a needy boyfriend is going to be a buzzkill.

I understand where you are coming from. I don't want to be excluded from the fun and excitement unless it is my choice.

A girlfriend and I share the same fantasy of her locking me in a cage while she goes out for a date. I try to be flexible enough to understand that I can't be sending constant texts asking for updates, but I do ask for an occasional one. For instance, if she is going to a guy's house or a hotel to fuck, I want to know where she is (mainly for safety concerns unless it's a friend that I know), so I do ask for her to let me know something like that, but otherwise don't expect an update other than to let me know she is on her way home, or she is spending the night and will call in the morning.
To me, that's the point of being caged while she goes out or to meet someone.

Reactions: cuckaccountt
I have shared my wife with my best friend for over 50 years when I say shared I mean in every way possible and have never regretted it

cuckaccountt said:
Me and my girlfriend are both 24 and about two weeks ago she brought up the idea of cucking, I already had a slight interest in it so I was pretty excited when she said she wanted it. For two weeks it’s basically all we talked about we were so excited for many different reasons, we had communicated about what we both want out of it and the rules that would be in place. So this weekend she went out to the bar alone to potentially find someone to go home with or just to dance and flirt while I was home locked in chastity, we were both very excited for this and some of it was fun for me but before this I told her to make sure to text me a decent amount so I’m not left in the dark, I was rarely getting texts and if I was they were one word answers, I don’t know if it was angst getting the best of me but it turned into a really bad night and not enjoyable, all she did was grind on a few guys and touching.

I don’t know if this was just a bad night and left a bad taste for me but after the fact I feel like it’s just something I don’t want, or is it just the fact I was so left out? I fantasize about it a lot and do want it but after that night I’m not sure how to feel, maybe for it to happen I need to physically be there. She apologized she didn’t text she just said she was so excited to be “single” again which I understand to a point.
If/when she does get fucked and comes home to you later just eat her pussy and that bad taste you have in your mouth will quickly change, if you don't enjoy it you're probably looking in the wrong place (here) for some sexual fun

Reactions: cuckaccountt