• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Help ! Me And My Wife Got Into Cuckold Incident.

Farhan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hi Team,

Its just a coincidence that I came across this website. I feel I can pour out my heart here regarding my issue as these things I can't express to anyone in public.

Background: I am Sahil ( name changed ) 34, married, a software engineer working in reputed IT company. Its been 2 years since I have been married. My wife was 23, when we married. Its an arranged marriage.

Honestly speaking, I was not very comfirtable for marriage as in the past, I had a GF and when we tried to indulge in sexual intercourse it was not that great. What I feel is that I have no great stamina and have smaller than average Indian cock. So I have always been having less confidence and not fit for marriage thing ( I mean in bed ).

Marriage: My parents got me into this arranged marriage, so you understand why I married late. I was 34 and my wife was 23. Being successfull in my career and having decent famly background ( I am having good looks, 5'10 normal guy ) we had no issue finding good matches for me.

I was little reluctant at first but when I saw Zeba ( name changed ) I felt like I am worrying in vain. I realized for a while that I can do better and may be after marriage, issue in bed will be resolved. Zeba is 25, young and beautiful, hails originally from Punjab, has great body features. She is an architect by profession. So considering all thes things, both our families agreed and we tied the knot in Jan 2018.

After marriage: Zeba has been very understanding, mature and a nice wife, who has always supported me with my career goals. However the same issue happened which I was suspecting before marriage. Our sex life is not that great. Things like premature ejaculation, less stamina for sex etc began to take place.

We saw many doctors and they asked me to take pills, eat healthy but things that did not work. The real issue here was I was a husband, providing nicely for family, responsiblebut but unable to do better in bed, due to less stamina and small penis.

On the other hand my wife Zeba is 24, young, beautiful and absolutely unsatisfied in bed. She is a very good wife, however after bad intercourse, she gets upset. Once I pushed her to know what exact issue is and she relcutantly confessed that she feels that I have very less stamina and small penis and I should work on it. As a couple we respect each other and I adore her.

After one year: I felt these issues getting out of hand. I was also busy and couldn't go for honeymoon. Just for my wife, I proposed that we can go to some peaceful place for honeymoon and it may be helpful. As a good wife she was supportive and agreed. So we went to a Hill stataion for our honeymoon where we were staying for 2 weeks in a hotel.

While we were there, we again tried to have a good sex but even the place, privacy etc could not help my ED issues. I realized that it's not easy to satisfy a young and beautful wife having good sex libodo ( I know its nothing wrong to use this in a healthy way ).

While we were there on honeymoon, we met this guy Raj ( name changed ) who was on business tour and he was an extremely friendly person. His room was next to ours and after two days, we began to go out for sight seeing togeither. I dont know - its very strange but in a week we became very good friends, as by nature I trust all people.

I also felt Zeba was very open to Raj and there is no iota of doubt that mostly men try to get closer to Zeba since she is exteremely attractive and beautiful and Raj was no different. However, there was nothing to be worried about as it was just friendly talk and I was also there.

However, after 1 week of our bad sexual experience, Zeba was very upset one evening and suddenly Raj arrived in the room and saw Zeba with long face and asked if everything is fine? I said, yes there is no issue and Zeba also told relcutantly said that it's nothing and only a small matter.

Once dinner was over, Raj and I, were taking a stroll in a park and Raj raised this incident, of why Zeba was upset. I tried to avoid it but Raj was adamant and said may be he can help. Since I trust people, I suddenly told him about our sex life and how I am unable to do much and Zeba stay upset.

Raj told me he understands my situation and I need not panic. I never knew when he started manipulating my mind. He said, its normal where there is age difference between couples. Since Husband is more aged, busy in work, on the other hand, and wife is young and expect more for husband. He told me he understands how Zeba is very young and beautiful and has more desire for sex in bed and its completely normal.

He made me believe that its not possible to resolve this on urgent basis and working on my health, increasing my stamina is time taking thing and will increase gradually, he asked me if I dont mind he has some suggestion if I keep my mind open. (Just to add a fact, Raj was almost 6'1, athletic dark guy.)

Raj told me that honestly when he saw us together as a couple, he did not feel that Zeba is my wife, as Zeba looked so young. He told me that he feels that Zeba is very attarctive and I am lucky to have her as my wife. Further he told me about himself/ He is unmarried but has good experiecne in bed, with great stamina and big penis, he can satisfy any woman.

I was a little confused as to what is the connecion. He asked me if I would allow him he would really like to fuck my wife, Zeba for one night and satisfy her. Hearing this I was little upset and did not like it, but as said I am a calm person.

He further told me it may sound wrong but logically there is nothing worng in it, as we are far from home, as whatever will happen no one will ever know. He said if you think about it, you will know its for your benefit and it will save your honeymoon days. Zeba will be happy and eventually you will be happy. I was really manipulated. I told him that I okay if can see my wife Zeba happy as I adore her a lot. He asked me if I can talk to her and make it work.

As I was late, Zeba asked me why I am so late. She pushed me to tell her everything. I told her how Raj is aware of all our issues. Zeba was shy and embarassed. I told her I am fine, if we can see him for one night. Zeba told me she doesn't know what to do.

Later that Night, Raj came to our room. The situation was very tense. Raj went to Zeba and convinced her about her happiness and satisfaction. I felt she will be uncomfortable in my presence, so I made excuse of having a work call and went outside.

From outside, I saw Raj carry Zeba in his hands, and took her to the bedroom. I waited for 2 hours outside. I realized thaat this is wrong but it was too late. Raj managed to fuck my beautiful wife, Zeba nicely. I knew of course that Zeba was unsatisfied since long. Being from a good family background, and having no history of past boy friends this was a new experiecne for Zeba. I am sure Zeba also enjoyed a lot that night. Later, Raj went from our room saying thanks to me, as he really enjoyed.

After that Night, we are back from honeymoon and Zeba is a little changed now. She is feeling bad it seemsand is a bit reluctant to talk to me about what happened. On the other hand she is happy and gets ready nicely to go to office.

Sorry its long post. But I don't know how to handle her now. She is a very good wife though. Could you all please let me know your thoughts and how to handle this in future.

Thanks

Shaikh.

Reactions: TritonB, SquirmingSub, toolman2c and 1 other person
Don't worry for that she will change as a horny wife real soon. If raj is coming again to Ur life she may become so hot

Reactions: toolman2c
OK name changed Sahil. Next time tell your wife you must be there to see it happen, and in the process of watching her achieve satisfaction offer up your small cock to her mouth. You will end up happy, she will end up happy, and I am sure, your new friend will also end up happy.

• Haha
Reactions: toolman2c and TritonB
You should share her more often.

Reactions: toolman2c
Fake story

Re.:
Farhan said:
Hi Team, Its just a coincidence that I came across this website. I feel I can pour out my heart here regarding my issue as these things I can't express to anyone in public. ....... etc ....... Thanks — Shaikh.
How's it going, Shaikh? You haven't updated your thread since 11 July 2019.

Are u a From Pakistan?

Users who are viewing this thread