• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Help me be a good Girl

Emilybee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2021
"Oh Ed stop please, have to get dressed, please darling stop" I was sitting at the edge of the bed, slipping into my panties. Ed stood in front of me with his cock that he was stroking into hardness.

"Suck it, suck my cock you cum slut suck it" he ordered with his stern voice

"NO NO" I was going to resist.

I thought to myself to be a good Girl and do better not getting aroused about everything sexual. I kept dressing while Ed kept wanking and wanking as he all of a sudden shot his cum into my face.

"Look what you made me do" Ed sheepishly said.

I was a mess, didn't wish to be late for my appointment, had to hurry into the shower again. Ed followed me, in a rage opened the shower door and slapped me. I slipped and slid into the shower puddle when he peed on me. I couldn't get up feeling a golden shower over me into my face and hair. I rinsed myself, dried my abused body and finally finished dressing.

Ed came to the bedside, kissed me and apologized. I returned his kisses. Kissed all over his face when we deep tongued. No, no had to stop. My breathing was heavy. Ed loved me in such a state of arousal.

"Love, a business associate is in the city, invited him to dinner" Ed informed me as we kissed again. I didn't even feel it as he slipped down my panties.
"You don't need them, go to your appointment without your bikini thongs" as Ed threw them into the corner of the room. It was so difficult trying to be a good girl.
I had never met ed's new associate.

I finally arrived at my appointment regarding a research project I was working on. While sitting in the lounge I was conscious not wearing panties. Oh God I was getting wet. I can never be a good girl, always a slut. The man with whom I was to work appeared, we shook hands and as I rose from the chair I know there was a wet spot on my skirt. Excused myself from him and went to the loo.

"OOO9HHHH I needed it and overwhelmed myself with several orgasms.

• Love
Reactions: Gawifeyforbbc, robbiewillskucku, Comegetthisdick and 1 other person
Emilybee said:
..... I thought to myself: be a good girl, and do better not getting aroused about everything sexual.
Why not, Ms. Emilybee? Any particular reason....?

Emilybee said:
..... I finally arrived at my appointment regarding a research project I was working on.
Sounds like you're involved in interesting work. I encourage you to keep it up.

Emilybee said:
While sitting in the lounge I was conscious of not wearing panties. Oh God, I was getting wet.
Oh oh....

Emilybee said:
I can never be a good girl, always a slut.
Hey.... there's nothing wrong with that (as I've said).

Emilybee said:
The man with whom I was to work appeared. We shook hands, and as I rose from the chair I know there was a wet spot on my skirt. I excused myself from him and went to the loo. OOO9HHHH I needed it and overwhelmed myself with several orgasms.
Very impressive — obviously you were hot, Ms. Emilybee. But, good for you! You took action to relieve yourself effectively with your several orgasms. Congratulations! I hope you were then able to do a good job with your interviewee.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gawifeyforbbc and old fred
Custer Laststand said:
Why not, Ms. Emilybee? Any particular reason....?

Sounds like you're involved in interesting work. I encourage you to keep it up.

Oh oh....

Hey.... there's nothing wrong with that (as I've said).

Very impressive — obviously you were hot, Ms. Emilybee. But, good for you! You took action to relieve yourself effectively with your several orgasms. Congratulations! I hope you were then able to do a good job with your interviewee.
Thanks, I was able to concentrate. He and I will be working together for several months.

Reactions: Gawifeyforbbc
Emilybee said:
Thanks, I was able to concentrate. He and I will be working together for several months.
Sounds positive. And, you're welcome.

Custer Laststand said:
Sounds positive. And, you're welcome.
Love hearing from you

Reactions: Gawifeyforbbc and Custer Laststand
Emilybee said:
Love hearing from you.
Thank you, Ms. Emilybee. I like hearing from you too. You're among the more interesting women posting in this forum. I encourage you to continue.

Custer Laststand said:
Thank you, Ms. Emilybee. I like hearing from you too. You're among the more interesting women posting in this forum. I encourage you to continue.

Reactions: old fred
It makes me feel so good being here. My behavior is understood.

• Love
Reactions: Gawifeyforbbc, old fred and Dark_Hung
Emilybee said:
It makes me feel so good being here. My behavior is understood.
That's good to hear. It's important for women, including especially married women such as yourself, to feel they have a forum.... i.e., this one.... where their need for sexual liberation is accepted, and where they are not "looked down on" because they know their sexual needs and desires cannot be satisfied via a permanent relationship with one man only (their husband), and they do not fear acting on their desires.

Custer Laststand said:
That's good to hear. It's important for women, including especially married women such as yourself, to feel they have a forum.... i.e., this one.... where their need for sexual liberation is accepted, and where they are not "looked down on" because they know their sexual needs and desires cannot be satisfied via a permanent relationship with one man only (their husband), and they do not fear acting on their desires.
Many individuals don't understand my cravings. In their eyes I am a slut.

Reactions: old fred
Emilybee said:
Many individuals don't understand my cravings. In their eyes I am a slut.
A man who has strong sexual desires, and acts on them successfully, is referred to (with some admiration) as a "stud." A woman with similarly strong sexual desires, who acts on them successfully, is referred to (in a derogatory way) as a "slut."

But, you are not a "slut." Rather, you are a healthy woman who is strongly sexual. You should feel good about that, Ms. Emilybee. Good health, including a strong sex drive, is the most valuable thing you can have.

Some women turn such attempted insults around, and take pride in being considered a "slut." Their response is something like: "So? What's it to ya', Moby Dick?" (As Bob Dylan put it.)

In such cases, good for them.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
A man who has strong sexual desires, and acts on them successfully, is referred to (with some admiration) as a "stud." A woman with similarly strong sexual desires, who acts on them successfully, is referred to (in a derogatory way) as a "slut."

But, you are not a "slut." Rather, you are a healthy woman who is strongly sexual. You should feel good about that, Ms. Emilybee. Good health, including a strong sex drive, is the most valuable thing you can have.

Some women turn such attempted insults around, and take pride in being considered a "slut." Their response is something like: "So? What's it to ya', Moby Dick?" (As Bob Dylan put it.)

In such cases, good for them.
Forget about labels, enjoy the orgasms

I would think that most healthy women have your needs. Why it can be positive for men and negative for women is ignorant. A woman can be gangbanged by 5 or more healthy males until they are all satisfied. Let one of those males satisfy 5 or more healthy women, who is the Alpha now?

Reactions: Gawifeyforbbc
Dwayne said:
I would think that most healthy women have your needs. Why it can be positive for men and negative for women is ignorant. A woman can be gangbanged by 5 or more healthy males until they are all satisfied. Let one of those males satisfy 5 or more healthy women, who is the Alpha now?
That would make me want more.

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe and (deleted member)

Users who are viewing this thread