• Thread starterblkdepositbox
  • Start date

blkdepositbox

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 10, 2009
myfreeimplants.com
Hi Guys!

Ok, so I am looking for your support and opinion! I am trying to get a boob job and I need your support!!!! I am on myfreeimplants.com where supporters donate any amount of money to help me towards my goal to get my boobs!

So where your opinions come in...Do you think I need a boob job? My mind is made up about getting them, I just want to know your opinion.

You can find me at Free Breast Implants, Free Boob Job, Free Plastic Surgery Financing. MyFreeImplants.com

Attachments

• Special 022.jpg
    Special 022.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 550
  • Special 030.jpg
    Special 030.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 910
  • Special 036.jpg
    Special 036.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 521
Love them as they are!

Angel,

I would leave them as they are. They are beautiful and sexy as God made them, silicone will only detract from your natural beauty. You are unique and sexy as is, surgery will only leave you sculpted by a mere mortal.

Love, Tom

P. S.

Angel,

I would be weary of "Free" surgery. There are a lot of quack plastic surgeons out there.

If you do go through with it pay to get someone who is very good and highly recommended so you don't have a lifetime to regret it...I hate to think someone trying to improve on what you have now!

Again, anyone who doesn't think you are beautiful as you are is TOTALLY BONKERS!!!!

Tom

are you crazy

Why would you disfugure such beautiful breasts. ITs sick what some females do to their bodies allowing themselves to be disfigured and artificial...

Last edited by a moderator:
You look fine.

Please please leave them as they are!!! Believe me, with a "job" it would take away rather than add to you.

You've got a mouthful, they're nicely shaped and symmetrical, quite adequate as they are. I really like your screenname.

you look totally fine w/o them! Your tits are perfect for your body type

wow...

Wow..I am a little disappointed and flattered at the same time! I thought guys loved big boobs?? But let me tell you a little about how I feel. My husband tells me all the time what you guys are saying...that they are great the way they are. But that is not how I feel. I have breast fed two children and they are completely flat...AND IM ONLY 26 YRS OLD!!! Guys dont realize what it is like to not have clothes fit right or to go bathing suit shopping and have to get a top in the "Juniors" section. I used to have nice B's, they were full, perky, and I even had a little clevage. Now they are like a 90 year olds boobs...I have no confidence left, I dont feel sexy at all. I even struggle with having black guys (or anyone for that matter) over because I am not confident. I have to say, My husband does an excellent job at making me feel sexy, but its just not enough. Think of it this way, if you had a small penis and there was a chance to make it bigger, wouldnt you be more confident in the bedroom and out?

blkdepositbox said:
Thank you! I love my screenname too!

I hope you are used as such often.

I vote..."No"

Wow, you guys are really surprising me! Is there not one guy out there that agrees with me? I guess my husband was right...I HATE when he is right! LOL

I have to agree with all the others. Your breasts are very attractive the way they are. And all a boob job really does is make it obvious you've had a boob job.

AGREE Leave them alone!

eightbal2 said:
Angel,

I would leave them as they are. They are beautiful and sexy as God made them, silicone will only detract from your natural beauty. You are unique and sexy as is, surgery will only leave you sculpted by a mere mortal.

Love, Tom

I agree with Tom! Don't change them. They are lovely as they are! My brother is a Trauma Surgeon and tells me there is NO legitimate, Legal entity in the United states that would or could extend such an offer. Spend your time and energy with men who appreciate the unique and special gift a petite woman is. You are beautiful...accept it!

I'm with everyone else. Leave them alone!!! They look fine the way they are plus fake tits feel pretty nasty in my opinion.

I'd say your right to get breast implants, it will fill them out and perk them up.

not much bigger

I used my PS skills to give you a idea I would not go much bigger tho

Attachments

• Special 022bj.jpg
    Special 022bj.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 109
i am not a titty man anyway-you are not a bbw so be glad of that nice and slim and nice looking....(smile)

Theyre great as they are. Please dont get a boob job. The inplants look and more importantly, feel fake. Find someone who has them who will let you feel them, see if you think they would be a turn on or a turn off. breasts are mostly fatty tissue and the body redistributes in time. Ive had five and after my last one id have described them just as you have. Now, several years later the girls are back! Self image is important, very important and IM not trying to minimize its effect on your whole life but there are other ways of dealing with it, at least temporarily - let some time pass, at least 2-3 yrs. If you then feel the same way, reconsider it. Your physical attractiveness has nothing to do with your breast cup size.