help me find cuckold jewelery

• Thread starterjoey7890
  • Start date

joey7890

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2006
Can anyone help me with a good site to find cuck jewelery, I want to get Katie a ankle braclet of my own design. Thanks joey

jewelers

Where abouts are you. Most decent jewelers should be able to make one up if you give them a design - you just need to find one you are comfortable with. Have you asked around yet?

Cheers - Chris

I hope this helps

May be overlaps between the two list.

Hi guys , keep em coming, Chris, n/g on local jewelers never know who knows who, but thanks for the come back,MacNfries, found a nice pair of bbc owned panties for her stocking but no ankle bracelets. HI MiMi. joey

I've ordered some Ankle Bracelets from NippleCharms.com. Drop them a note... they might be able to custom engrave or make whatever you're looking for.

Kisses
Miss Z

joey7890 said:
Can anyone help me with a good site to find cuck jewelery, I want to get Katie a ankle braclet of my own design. Thanks joey

Hi Joey. I too have purchased from Nipple Jewelry & Nipple Rings - Non-Piercing.

Have you seen their swingers jewelry page? See my siggie!

They can do some different things.

V

Thanks agian everybody, your right, I found what I am looking for, Nipple rings.com. now to see if Goddess approves of my chioce. Joey.

MacnFries, I call her my Goddess, and worship her as such.

Great stocking stuffer ideas no?..lol