• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Help me get her started

• Thread starterjoefranks36
  • Start date

joefranks36

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 26, 2008
Ok this is the first of what I hope to be many post. This all started a few months ago when my wife of 2 years accepted a scholarship for grad school in another state. The terms was she had to over see a coed dorm. We don't have a lot of money so the offer was our only way for her to get her masters degree.

My wife just turned 24 (I'm 26) and obviously beautiful to me. She is around 130lbs, 5'8, brown hair green eyes. We met in her senior year of college. I was a senior also. She had started to settle down some and was looking to get married. I was too. It was the perfect fit. We got married not long after all that.

Little more about her. She has been with a lot of guys. None since we have been married. She has told me about a lot of the things she has done. She was filmed once by bf, taken pictures for few, had threesomes more than a few times in high school with two of her best friends. She has done more than two in one night a few times also she admitted. Not all together. Her mom was really lax on her after she divorced her dad. She let her have guys over all the time for the night.

But, she is not the same person now.

We talked a few times about having a threesome. She seemed to be against it.

After the last few months part of me wants this to happen again. Problem is I am not sure how to go about this. She is scheduled to go back next week. I have thought about sending some condoms with her to let her know I approve. She is not on birth control. Went off when she took the position. No need for it then. We only see each other during the breaks. She is surround by guys in the coed dorm.

She has admitted that she has been hit on a lot. I made a comment this week that she should go out with one of them. She says she is only there to study and not looking to date some one. She is married.. She is the smartest person I know and doesn't have to really study to make good grades. Never made lower than a B. She only has one class this term because they screwed her schedule up. Their is one guy that looks out for her there and she likes him a lot. She has talked about him a lot since she has been home for the holidays.

I have asked her before if she would like to date him or kiss him. I got the line if I wasn't married I probably would. He is my type kinda stuff. Also the you have nothing to worry about.

Our sex life is ok. I know she would prefer I be bigger. I am about average 5 inches but very thin. I always use my tongue on her first to make sure she gets off. She also has a few toys that I have used on her. All are bigger than me.

She has also pointed out that some of the guys that have flashed her are large. She said even Will is. He is the guy she is close to. She walked in on him in her room peeing. I picked at her about it but she just blew it off.

I have a week to make some progress. What should I do. I want her to know where I stand before she leaves.

After reading the one post I thought about giving her a free pass pass. Not sure what they should be.

Hello Joe

Your wife sounds very beautiful and highly intelligent which is a great conbo. I would like to congratulate your on landing such a sweetheart. Not to be rude in any way i agree with you thay your sweet wife does deserver a much larger cock for her pleasure, OCCASIONALLY! How you know she has had a few and that only makes her more desirable as a woman. Remember she chose you to be her husband so she loves you sir and you have no worries of her drifting away. Because of her experience if she didnt want you for a husband she would not have married you. Now to the things at hand you want her to have sex with some well hung men, good for you. There are far to many men in this world that are far too jealous to let their wife have such pleasure. I guess anyway. Especially with you two being apart so much she should have a good regular sex life on the side, you approve, so not harm, no foul. I have ALWAYS found the best policy is up front honesty, with the assurance that you will also enjoy the fact that she is doing it for the BOTH of you. If she trusts you to be telling her the truth then your deal is done. For the fact that you will both be getting your bells rung with her new sex life. She just has to believe that this is what YOU relly want. Godd Luck on getting your wishes of a hot wife and the best of everything to you and her. okdeacon :)

From her habits before you were married, her comments on some of the students' penises and her line that she would date again if she were not married, you can safely deduce that with time, you will be cuckolded - either with of without your blessing.

With your blessing being by far the best option and since honesty is the key to any loving and long lasting marriage, I think you should tell her that given her prolonged absence and the nature of her job and companionship, you expect this to happen. But since you love and trust eachother, you see no reason why she should not get sexually involved with these guys.

Finally make it very clear that as long as she is open about her extramarital trysts, she may rest assured that you as her husband intend to balance them with your own unconditional sexual fidelity. You may perhaps not hear her okay right away but she will have got the message and love you even more for it.

There are plenty of posts on these forums with great advice on how to do this, just browse around.

One thing that is said commonly is that you may have to accept the fact that your wife might never do this. The person she has become might be permanent and pushing her to change might be a mistake.

Personally I think it's a mistake to just come out and say, "I want you to fuck other men." I mean, maybe you have that kind of relationship with her, but in my experience, there are few women who respond to that kind of thing. When you say something like that is says you don't care what she does and she'll take that to mean that you don't care about HER.

You need to do a few basic things. And do them fast if time is running out.
You need her to know that you are not jealous. She needs to know that her past sex life and the guys she's around now do not threaten your relationship.
Most men tell their wives to have sex with other men as an excuse so they can go out and fuck other women. She needs to know that you're not stepping out on her or falling in love with someone else.

Good Luck

all on table

This weekend we started getting her ready to go back. That meant a lot of loving for me which I loved.

I got around to the subject and asked her if she missed the sex while she was gone. She said of course. I asked if she had ever thought of hooking up with one of the guys in the dorm. She got red and said no way. She did agree that she might have fantasized about it while using her toys. I asked her if the real thing would be better. She said ya of course but I could never do that to you.

I told her I would be open to somethings if she wanted to play around. She got a weird look and said like what. I said I wouldn't care if she had a college boyfriend. She started to interrupt me and I stopped her. I said wait let me finish. I said we could just let it start out with her seeing Will since I knew she already liked him. I said just go out with him. That is all. I am not saying have sex with him. I said I wouldn't even care if they kissed since I knew she loved me.

She then gave me what I had read on here. You don't love me or are you cheating on me. I finally got her to calm down and talked for almost 5 hours about this.

Then I saw the first sign that she might be cracking. She said Will would never go for it. He knows she is married. I said what do think would change his mind. She said I don't know. This is never going to happen anyway. I said why don't you at least see if he is interested. I went back to what I had read and said tell him we seperated over the holidays. She said no. I said we aren't really going to. She said she would feel weird. I told her to just leave her ring here and then it will look more real. I said then all you have to do is take down our pictures at school. She said I don't know about this.

I told her what is the worst that can happen. He doesn't like you. She said no I am sure he does and then got quite. I asked her what she was not telling me. She said he has just made some comments. It was nothing. I said then you have nothing to worry about. She said how long do you want this to go on for. I said it is up to her. She said it will not take him long before he wants more than just kissing and dates. I said then that is up to you. She said I don't want it to go that far. I said then I am ok with that. I then said just in case take a few condoms. She got a little pissed but I put some in her bag.

I also told her that she should see some other guys to if she wanted. She asked me if I thought she was a *****. I said of course not. I just know you aren't always happy with our sex life. She started to talk and I told her not to. I told her a big one might be just what she needs. She said I was an ass hole and gave me the bird. She said you are full of it. I said ok I will prove it. I got her hand and took off the ring. I then told her she could have it back after the semester. She said is this really what you want. I said yes.

I wish you luck if this is what you truly want, however, I feel you are on very dangerous ground. I do not believe that she is ready for a cuckold relationship and you are very likely pushing her too hard.

I hope I am wrong but this may be the last time you see your ring on her finger. Best wishes to you and keep us posted.

Susan's Slave has some good points, but she may be more ready than you think to make you a cuck.

I think that having her wear her ring makes things hotter, but it sounds like she is not ready for that.

Be careful that you know what you're getting into. When she dates and you are not right there for her to come back to, emotional ties with her bull may develop.

my two cents

JoeFranks --- I would consider everything others have been posting here; First off you must take into consideration how your wife feels and your overall relationship. I would agree with others that you pulling off the her ring puts you on very dangerous ground. In my wife’s case; she always leaves her ring on her hand. You wife may or may not be ready for a cuckold style relationship although the speed in which she explores her options should be at her pace. My wife also showed hesitation at first because of the many point raised on this and other forums; she assumed that I wanted to see other women and if I did not want to see other women what did I actually get out of a lifestyle such as this one. Once my wife was reassured that I did not desire to see other women and that this was so she could received more sexual satisfaction she spoke more openly about cuckolding me although it did take some time for her to get over the good-girl guilt of sleeping with a man other then the one she was married to.

You truly need to be very careful as to what you ask for; once she gets started especially with someone that she has a connection with emotions could and more then likely will develop. In my wife’s case; she has the freedom to date as many men/women as she would like without fear of repercussion from the marriage. When we started this she made it very clear that she will make the rules and it would be at her pace.

Mac also raised some life altering possibilities/questions which you should consider and answer for yourself. I speak from experience, my wife has a very strong connection with her primary lover (Boy Friend) and she openly admits to me that they love each other although I would say that there love is similar yet different then the love I share with my wife. My wife is also fixed so she can not become pregnant by another man on accident or on purpose although when we enter the lifestyle it was understand that if she made a choice to become pregnant by another man that I would raise the child/children. As far as how all this will or could impact your marriage; once you open pandora’s box you can not change what has happened and the choices are something you much live with.

With that being said, you have expressed to your wife your desires, the ball is in her court – I would not push her; if this is what you both want and both can live with then let it grow.

Monday I took her to the airport. I always hate to see her leave. The good thing is what may happen now. She got in her room and looked around at our pictures after unpacking. She said she started crying and I told her she shouldn't have. She said well Will walked in and she told him what I wanted her too. She got quite and I said and. She said he offered to take her out to a movie tomorrow. I said so you have a date. She said ya and remember it is your fault. I told her I loved her and was ok with it.

She said she is not sure she is. I tried to get her to relax. She said she would let me if she goes or not.

Joe,

It sounds like you are pressuring her to do this, although by her responses I think she secretly wants it too.
Don't push too hard, her relationship with Will will develop at its own pace, especially now they will be dating.
You will have a very hot wife very soon, particularly if he is well hung.
She's right, you know, it will be your fault..., but she's going to enjoy the hell out of his cock! :cool:

Coming true!

It really sounds like your fantasy is becoming a reality. It is more difficult with the fact that you two are separated, but with a LOT of communication it can work.

Call her often.

Once she goes out on a date, send her flowers.

Once she fucks Will, send her more flowers, ans an ankle bracelet.

Keep communicating that it's what you want for her - She should be pleasured.

Good luck, and keep posting!

Just got off phone

Well she didn't go. He came to get her and she was dressed and ready. She told him she couldn't. Not yet. She wasn't ready. I was disappointed. I told her I would have been ok with it. She said she was sorry she let me down. I told her she didn't and we talked about that more.

She said he stayed for a while with her and they talked. She had to make up a story and told him I cheated on her. She said she still loved me though. She told me he held her hand the whole time and gave her a kiss on the cheek when he left.

He asked her to go out Wednesday to. She started to talk but he told her to just think about it. She said she was going to go probably. I told her to have fun.

Avoid asking her for progress results, let her find her feet for a month or two.
When she is ready, she will check his BIG COCK out, and most likely become addicted to the feel of it inside her.

joefranks36 said:
Well she didn't go. He came to get her and she was dressed and ready. She told him she couldn't. Not yet. She wasn't ready. I was disappointed. I told her I would have been ok with it. She said she was sorry she let me down. I told her she didn't and we talked about that more.

She said he stayed for a while with her and they talked. She had to make up a story and told him I cheated on her. She said she still loved me though. She told me he held her hand the whole time and gave her a kiss on the cheek when he left.

He asked her to go out Wednesday to. She started to talk but he told her to just think about it. She said she was going to go probably. I told her to have fun.
What happened last night Joe? I hope she made it a very happy new year for you and him. As i wish you all one, a very happy one:) okdeacon

They went eat at a cheap little restaurant and then met up with some of his friends. A few were from the dorm. She said they went to a fireworks show and then to a frat house for a party there. She said she felt out of place. I told her she is just a few years older than them. I got her to tell me that they held hands a few times. She said they kissed but it was at midnight. She said two others kissed her but not like Will. He took her back to the dorm and gave her a kiss and left. She said it was quick. She just waited on me to comment. I told her I was glad she was getting out and had fun. I told her she should do it again. She said he mentioned something about a movie tomorrow night since classes haven't started back yet.

There's no question. It WILL happen. Just support her, compliment her, and communicate your love to her.

Right now she's doing this for you. After she experiences a big cock in her cunt, she'll start doing it for herself. You just need to make sure she comes back to you.

Once she makes you a cuck, you need to shower her with gifts!

Joe

I think you are going to get your wish. Let me tell you there is nothing greater than a true Hot Wife. You are doing it right,l just keep being honest and let her know you are also excited by the new prospects. She will do it for YOU. okdeacon

The next day she met him in the halls on her way out. She was going shopping with all the gift certificates she got for christmas. He said if she would wait he would go with her. She said she did. They went to one of the shops and she got a tank top. She loves tanks and they had them on sale. She also got a skirt that Will picked out. It wasn't slutty or anything. But she has great legs to show off. She also got a thong. I asked her if she modeled it for Will. She said no. She also got a formal dress that she had been wanting. It is super hot. Black and strapless.

She said they skipped going to the movies and got some groceries and she cooked in her room. She has a small kitchen. The others dont. They then watched a movie after. She said she kinda curled up with him on the couch. She said they kissed for a while after it was over. He is a good kisser.

Saturday she was going to just stay in and do laundry. Will did laundry with her. The had some sandwiches for lunch. They watched some movies he got for Christmas. She said he was little more aggressive with her. He kept trying to get her bra off. She said it freaked her out a lot. I told her it was ok. He kept grinding on her while they kissed. She said she hasn't had a makeout session like that since started dating. I said well that is good. I know you miss that right. She said ya kinda but not sure if she is comfortable with this. I told her to take her time and do only what she wanted. She was calling the shots. She said she loved me and went to bed.

Sunday She went to book store and came back and watched tv. Will stopped by and they talked. She told him things might be going a little to fast. He said he would let her take the lead. She said they kissed and he left.

Sounds like you are well on your way. Good luck and push but not to hard.

Users who are viewing this thread