• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Help me. I can't Stop

• Thread starterWhiteboyDefeated
  • Start date

WhiteboyDefeated

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 29, 2008
I am a white boy. Yes a blue eyed white boy. And I can't stop watching interracial! Why? what is it about a white girl getting fucking by a big black dick that makes my penis twitch and throb so?

You know what really makes my cum. The talking that black men and white women do when they fuck. That's why I love the toons. I love the idea of the daughters and wives of ku klux klan men being taken by blacks and impregnated. I can't help it. Does someone know of a movie of these kinds of erotic stories?

1. A white girl going to Africa to give aid and christianity. She gets blacked, her cross swinging from her neck, while her husband watches through a peep whole.

2. A racist man's wife, gets impregnated by a black.

3. Anything realistic and dirty, with lots of talk, about how inferior white men are.

Help me?

"Our shaman holds the key for the best hard interracial Sex! He has been feeding our tribe men for many many decades with a magic extract taken from elephant's gonads. His purpose was simple: making an army of warriors with massive members to take our revenge on white men. We are now ready to unleash our inmense meat power over all their women and get the payback we deserve!"

Words like these while fucking a white girl, on film!!!!

Whiteboy, stop beating yourself up, just enjoy what you are watching until your mind is satied. You already know that KARMA will bring a balance back into the racial struggle of the world. It is completely normal for a society of big cock bulls to rise up and impregnate the world to free it from the disharmony of past ages. No one can stop it happening, it is natural justice.

Users who are viewing this thread