• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Help Me Please!!!!

• Thread starterWanaBeCuck
  • Start date

WanaBeCuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 27, 2006
I am new to this and recently discovered the idea of my wife fucking someone else turns me on more then anything. Sadly, she wants nothing to do with it, and thinks it is sick and wrong, and doesn't understand how I can want her to sleep with anyone but me. If anyone could help me get her to feel more comfortable with everything (and hopefully do it ;) ) I would be most grateful, just to make sure I hear from you my email is joe_who06@yahoo.com, hope to hear from somebody soon

Reactions: toolman2c
:cool:
WanaBeCuck said:
I am new to this and recently discovered the idea of my wife fucking someone else turns me on more then anything. Sadly, she wants nothing to do with it, and thinks it is sick and wrong, and doesn't understand how I can want her to sleep with anyone but me. If anyone could help me get her to feel more comfortable with everything (and hopefully do it ;) ) I would be most grateful, just to make sure I hear from you my email is joe_who06@yahoo.com, hope to hear from somebody soon
I have the same turn-on.I'm trying to get my wife to do it.Don't give up.Have her write me back and I'll talk to her..

Thanks man, but I doubt she would talk to you, but email me , if you have ICQ we can chat, if you email me I will send you my number. Then you can tell me what you were going to say to her and I can try it myself. Thanks again

She may need your help,

WanaBeCuck

She May Need Your Halep

WanaBeCuck,

I think it is cool that you have come to grips with who you are. Deep inside you, you have always known that you are a cuck and you were driven to marry someone who would cuckold you. Don't give up hope! She may need seducing into cuckolding you.

I found it useful to start by becoming a submissive. She liked being the boss in our marriage, and it caused her to feel more confident that she could cuck me without breaking us apart.
Constantly reinforce that your new found submissiveness and happiness are because you realize that you are a cuck.

In bed, become a servant. Eat her for hours. Fuck her a lot more than you used to, but don't cum anymore. This reinforces that sex between you two is for her pleasure. It empowers her, and strengthens your relationship to her.
The key is to constantly show that you being a cuckold actually makes your marriage stronger, and places her in a better status than before.

She will start to find bulls on her own. They naturally start to come to women who are happy. She will take small steps at first. I remember this one time in the mall just a few months after I let her know of my iintentions, she started chatting it up with this very sexy black man she had accidently brushed against. She actually stepped between me and him, facing him, brushing her hair away from her eyes, looking into his, laughing, and even grabbing his hand a couple of times.

Nothing more happened then, but she was carefully evaluating my reactions. I took her home and gave her a massage and a bubble bath. I was extra king for a few days.

I was suprised at how quickly things moved along from there. It was not two months later that she came home from work, walked seductively up to where I was sitting, and planted a warm, salty, cummy kiss on my lips.

Now, we could not be happier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: chelseacd
That sounds like excellent advice. I did not realize but I have been doing much of what you said. I hardly ever fuck her but I constantly eat her pussy till she orgasms. I need to work on the massage thing though and elevating her status in the household. Getting her out and about around black men would help. Her church had a visiting all black mens chorus come to perform one Sunday. When I heard about it I made sure we got there. We all had a good time and I got some of the best sex in years that night. The next morning she told me she enjoyed our sex the nght before and I said she was just thinking about all those black guys. She didn't deny it.

WanaBeCuck said:
Takeher7@gmail

Users who are viewing this thread