• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Help me to Understand

• Thread starterZeitGeist
  • Start date

ZeitGeist

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 21, 2006
Folks pls help me:confused: to understand is this just size of black men which attracts the white chicks or anything else thats lacks white guys

First off, change your attitude.

ZeitGeist said:

Folks pls help me:confused: to understand is this just size of black men which attracts the white chicks or anything else thats lacks white guys

To begin with...Tone down the font size. MOST men, black and white, have to present a positive attitude to women. If women say they want rudeness, thuggish, etc., they'll tell you.

Backing up what you boast will help, too. Tell them about you...AND BE HONEST! (Even if it hurts.)

I'll go out of my way and say that all this is easy to say, and hard to do...but the point I'm making is to BE YOURSELF! (And if you have to use large fonts or CAPITAL LETTERS to say what you want, that is your issue.)

The size is an exageration based on some truth I am sure.

This site is mostly for freaky white dudes, who like jerking off while watch someone more masculine than themselves fuck their wife. I don't get their thing half the time I am clownig these goofs.

Personally, If you want to see your wife enjoy herself. Put a mirror up; hit the gym yourself, and stop cowering to her every demand. Basicly be a fucking man yourself and act like you got a pair.

However, if you got a fucking hot piece of ass.... you can still send that to the brotha!

thanks for ur reply & suggetion
I totally agreed with u fonts should not like this, did mistakenly
I just want to understand this new lifestyle of white women to go after blk men is this just 'coz of their manhood size or anything else like their attitude, sexual performance tech/ tacts or that can be colour
onething more I 'm an indian origin man.

Users who are viewing this thread