• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

help please

• Thread starterber914
  • Start date

ber914

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 17, 2012
My husband just recently told me about his fantasy. He wants me to fuck other men. He wants to watch or see pix. Said his ultimate fantasy would be seein me get fucked by like 5 guys at once n see how much cum my pussy can hold...but he'd settle for watever I was comfortable with. I have never heard of such a thing. My man wants me to cheat on him....I love him n I want to please him n I respect him for telling me cuz I know he was scared of how id react. But idk how to be okay with this. I'm not sure how to feel comfortable n let go. Idk how to even flirt with another guy its been so long. How the hell am I supposed to do this? I came to this forum for help. Anybody??

Does your husband have any interest in Dominance and submission? Or does he want to be dominated by a woman? If so, you could fulfill some of his fantasies by dominating him and teasing him with cuckold ideas or scenarios. If you can take control of the relationship you will be in charge of what happens and you will be less threatened by his wild and crazy ideas. Just a thought, I hope it helps.

No its not a dominance thing n he said he doesn't want any other women. He just wants to watch me get fucked by other guys. I'm not comfortable with that cuz id feel like I anwas cheating on him. N I've only been with 5 guys in my hole life so I'm not exactly the slutty type. But I wanna please him n I feel like I could become comforable with the ideao but idk how...how do I let myself go? How do I give up everything Ive always believed a relationship is about? How do I become uninhibited? How do I ecome the slut he wants me to be?? I really don't know how to feel or what to think n I thought maybe the people on this forum would have some advice for me since I'm completely new to the idea.

ber914 said:
No its not a dominance thing n he said he doesn't want any other women. He just wants to watch me get fucked by other guys. I'm not comfortable with that cuz id feel like I anwas cheating on him. N I've only been with 5 guys in my hole life so I'm not exactly the slutty type. But I wanna please him n I feel like I could become comforable with the ideao but idk how...how do I let myself go? How do I give up everything Ive always believed a relationship is about? How do I become uninhibited? How do I ecome the slut he wants me to be?? I really don't know how to feel or what to think n I thought maybe the people on this forum would have some advice for me since I'm completely new to the idea.

Would you be happy being the person someone else want's you to be? In order to give up everything you believe a relationship is and becoming uninhibited you would have to change your perspective. If you are not comfortable with the idea, then that's it period. If you feel you maybe over time, give it time. For the mean time take it a slowly as you need too. Ask him why he would not be comfortable fucking other women.

Thank u. Yea I told him 5 guys would never happen. Its just a fantasy of his that he shared with me. I do want to become comfortable with it. Just not sure how.

comfortable?

That is the key question here. You guys need to find a mature and capable bull who is willing to meet in public and talk about this. If there is some attraction then take it to the next level. I met our first bull at a bar and then let her go to his car as I sat near by. She made out and made the call to go to our motel room. It is all history from there.

What's so great about it? What do u men get outta seein ur woman with another man? Don't u get jealous or worried? Maybe if I understood why its not considered cheating that would make me feel better about it....that's my biggest issue besides givin my body to someone else is I think its cheating so I don't see how it could be good. Also how do I go about findin a guy if I ever did do this? I don't think id wanna meet someone online just cuz there's a lot of creepers online....but I guess there's alotta creepers at walmart n at the bar too...idk what to do lol

why?

Well my wife enjoys it and we have only safe bulls. The guy we met at the bar was in contact with us for a couple of weeks before we ever met him. Maybe this is not for you. It is right to ask all these questions before you ever concede to do this. You should be the center of attention here. You should make the call whether to do this or not. I would never force my wife to do anything like this. Be strong and tell him what you want!

Reactions: toolman2c
ber914 said:
What's so great about it? What do u men get outta seein ur woman with another man? Don't u get jealous or worried? Maybe if I understood why its not considered cheating that would make me feel better about it....that's my biggest issue besides givin my body to someone else is I think its cheating so I don't see how it could be good. Also how do I go about findin a guy if I ever did do this? I don't think id wanna meet someone online just cuz there's a lot of creepers online....but I guess there's alotta creepers at walmart n at the bar too...idk what to do lol

Cheating is when you do something the other person(s) have no idea you're doing. Is cheating connected to your pussy, your heart or both? If you become okay with this ask your H about how to find another man.

John Gray is a little fruit cup and knows nothing
about men and women gettin it on

ber914 said:
My husband just recently told me about his fantasy. He wants me to fuck other men. He wants to watch or see pix. Said his ultimate fantasy would be seein me get fucked by like 5 guys at once n see how much cum my pussy can hold...but he'd settle for watever I was comfortable with. I have never heard of such a thing. My man wants me to cheat on him....I love him n I want to please him n I respect him for telling me cuz I know he was scared of how id react. But idk how to be okay with this. I'm not sure how to feel comfortable n let go. Idk how to even flirt with another guy its been so long. How the hell am I supposed to do this? I came to this forum for help. Anybody??

Hello, it's still daylight out but I would like to offer my two cents and hope you find it helpful in some way. I am a Dom male (39) and BDSM etc.. has been an interest from early on (I realize that you mentioned that it's not the issue , bare with me) and I have always been honest, my last relationship was going on 10 years , I brought it up as soon as I thought we would be together for a while and it's not easy when you have no idea how the person might react , but props to your boy there for being straight up even though it comes as a surprise , there's a whole lot of crappy people out there who lie , cheat and hide... that doesn't mean you should jump into anything or ever do anything you are not comfortable with or want to do, but what I would suggest and worked for us, is to just let him know that you are glad he was honest and that you are not sure how you feel about it because you never really thought about it and if you care about him enough to keep an open mind then communicate and gain some knowledge so that you can be better prepared to offer an opinion and decision , communication is key and you might be surprised because having something private to share together , even conversation is a very positive thing and makes life a little more fun and enjoyable... Just one last comment on the cheating comparison, just keep in mind that you have two very different perspectives and viewpoints and experiences and if you talk you will find that out, some people see love and lust as two very different things and this can be confusing to someone who does not and also troublesome to the one who does because he wants to share with you but doesn't want you to do something that you don't want to do ... so just keep an open mind and communicate and the answers will come ... just my thoughts... Good Luck!

One really BIG black cock may do the job and satisfy your husband's dark side in just one go...:p

There are a number of reasons men have for wanting their wives to have sex with others. Each man varies in what aspects turn him on. One reason is the idea of seeing their wives having sex. When a man is actively involved in making love to his wife he really can't focus on how beautiful she looks and moves. Think of you starring in his private and personal X-rated fantasy.

Another reason is the idea you being sexually attractive to other men and desiring sex for the pure thrill of sex. Sometimes it is hard for a man to see his wife in this light when she is also "wife" and "mother".

Sometimes men have a masochistic side hidden in their fantasies that desires his wife to find him less sexually attractive or capable and for her to discover the joys of bigger and better men.

There are many other reasons and he may not fit exactly into any one of these areas. It is said that men are ruled by the little head and not the big one, but as men get older the little head needs a lot of help from the big one to stay active. In plain words he needs more fantasy in his life to get sexually excited. Read up on this cuckolding thing, and disregard anything you think is too gross. You can make your man happy for years just by teasing him with the idea, or the possibility that you might have done something in the past. Lastly, remember that a many a man's desire for this fantasy tends to disappear after he climaxes.

Susan's Slave said:
....You can make your man happy for years just by teasing him with the idea, or the possibility that you might have done something in the past.

Lastly, remember that a many a man's desire for this fantasy tends to disappear after he climaxes.

You have made 2 very good points here, SS...! :cool:

Reactions: toolman2c