• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Help Please

• Thread starterjwatson106
  • Start date

jwatson106

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 30, 2015
Chicago Il
A while back I told my girlfriend about how I want to be a cuckold. Long story short she wasn't too happy with my fantasy. Recently it seems she might be coming around to it. Shes asking questions about being a hotwife and me as a cuckold. I told her I could have some friends reach out to her and answer question I may not be able to answer. So if you could please feel free to email her at jl.moore8574@gmail.com. 10532551_10153015695393832_7395620981681527999_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay
Damn, she is sexy! I'd love to have a good time with her!

Thank you. I hope she will come around to this lifestyle, and then you can have all the fun you want with her :)

Your GF will have no trouble attracting studs to cuckold you! Ask her to read the posts here and ask any questions she has; I am sure she would get a positive response

Users who are viewing this thread