Help, why I always cum too early?

• Thread starterSean2007
  • Start date

Sean2007

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2007
Recently I only could stay in her for one minute! Each time after I stick into her, I always feel very hot there and can't help to cum. Although I pull in and out her only a couple of times

It cums so early!!! She feel bad, me too.

How could I stay longer in her?

I am not sure where to start but I would say start with her big O. Most women are very happy if their partner attends to their needs first. Lots of ways to do that that don't involve your cock and frankly, sometimes gives me a bigger orgasm. Once satisfied, it wont really matter what you do, we are just happy to feel you and be with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
wear a condom. that always takes longer... also agree with sandy. Take care of her first and she'll be more sensitive and not need you as long either.

I ever tried to wear condoms. It works, but only work for 2 or 3 minutes. I hope I could be inside her longer. You know, although she did not mind it after she got a big O. However, I like the feeling of inside her and pounding her with my cock. It make me feel like a real man, a strong bull.
I really like the scenario that she lays on her back and moaning whilst I penetrates in and pulls out. But now it seem to it can't occur again for me!!!

Think about your football/baseball/basketball all time dream team - worked ofrmmee a s teenager

Karl

You should also try a cock ring. I thought it was a bit funny the first time I had a lover who used one but after about 3 very big Os in one session, I went and bought some!

Cock rings do help, also i think i remember reading once about desensetizing creams beaing able to help.

Finish her off with your tongue and fingers before hopping on. Heck, even if you are Superman a woman loves that and especially knowing you are thinking of her needs before humping and grunting on her. I guess in a way its a compliment to her that you orgasm so quickly but not time after time without seeing to her pleasure

Good advice from all. You might also consider masturbating 2-3 hours beforehand.

With me it's pump-pump-pump- SQUIRT! As soon as I feel her tits on my chest I just can't help it. I've never gone longer than a minute.

Also if I thrust in and out longer than a few times and she's moving I slip out constantly, or start to get soft, and she says she hates the "jabbing" feeling of me poking on her cunt lips trying to get it back in. Still, as soon as I put it in she grabs my ass and tells me she's cumming, so it must feel good to her even though it's over in 30 seconds. I do usually lay by her and rub her pussy though afterwards.

I have noticed that when she's with another man her chest and nipples get far more red and flushed, and she seems more excited, but as long as she enjoys what I do to her and cums hard that's OK.

laura-lme said:
Good advice from all. You might also consider masturbating 2-3 hours beforehand.
Trouble with that is then your balls are drained and you can't get excited as much, or frankly as stiff when the time comes, and slip out of a wet snatch even more when you stroke. So I have to wait at least a day to get back on her, but then I'm back to the 3 pumps and a squirt! :redface:

Sounds like you need to enlist a Bull to help your wife have some pleasure for once.

Reactions: sissypuss
Try a 'numbing' lotion on your cock, then make sure to use a condom or you'll numb her as well.

JediCowboy said:
Cock rings do help, also i think i remember reading once about desensetizing creams beaing able to help.

I would think that if a male used desensitising cream on his penis such cream would also rub off into the woman and numb her feelings. Vicious circle.

cumbox said:
I would think that if a male used desensitising cream on his penis such cream would also rub off into the woman and numb her feelings. Vicious circle.
Use the cream then put on a condom or 2. You will become Joe stud.

As I said "then make sure to use a condom or you'll numb her as well."

Make sure that the numbing cream does not degrade the condum. If your tool is numb how can you feel what is going on up in the passage.

If you do not want to use a condom try sticking your penis on a block of ice for 5 min; before intercourse.

zippless said:
If you do not want to use a condom try sticking your penis on a block of ice for 5 min; before intercourse.

Doesn't your lady friend object to a melting ice lolly pushed inside her and what about her risking being speared by the icicles hanging from the end of it?

Have you considered introducing her to some black men. I mean this is a cuckie website, no?:bj:

Reactions: sissypuss