HELP- Wife with ZERO sex drive

Cagedfordoms

Filipina sluts used hard and for hire in Cebu
Beloved Member
May 23, 2018
I have been married to my wife for 10 years and I have tried every way I know how to bring her interested in sex with zero results. She finally admitted that she is not interested in sex with me or anyone not even a woman.
So she is finally going to a doctor to see if they can fix her hormone problem. My question is has anyone had this experience and does going to a doctor really help? Do they really have a magic pill to increase a woman's sexual apatite?

Reactions: toolman2c and Ladiesfucker
Yes sure. There treatment for hormones. Try to arouse her sexually.

Reactions: toolman2c and Cagedfordoms
oh i have tried it all to arouse her sexually. Although in past alcohol works best but she refuse to drink or smoke any drug.

Reactions: toolman2c
My first wife had that problem. Turns out, she had a great sex drive, when she was traveling with her boss. At home, she had no interest.

Reactions: toolman2c, prettynfitasian, Matureplay and 1 other person
doctor will help you. There is gum which arouse her.search it online.

religionVirtue said:
doctor will help you. There is gum which arouse her.search it online.
wow interesting, well i hope the doctor gives her some of the strongest stuff around. What results should I expect? Are we talking just her enjoy sex or are we talking her become sex hungry ***** lol?

• Love
I though the same for years. Later I found out that other men couldnt complain about a lack of sex drive of my wife ;-)

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Matureplay
Cagedfordoms said:
I have been married to my wife for 10 years and I have tried every way I know how to bring her interested in sex with zero results. She finally admitted that she is not interested in sex with me or anyone not even a woman.
So she is finally going to a doctor to see if they can fix her hormone problem. My question is has anyone had this experience and does going to a doctor really help? Do they really have a magic pill to increase a woman's sexual apatite?
She needs a blood test to check her hormones, She needs to see a doctor that deals with HRT Hormone Replacement Therapy, all that over the counter stuff is crap. Female body is complex in dialing in there hormones.

Reactions: toolman2c, Matureplay and Cagedfordoms
mryoung said:
She needs a blood test to check her hormones, She needs to see a doctor that deals with HRT Hormone Replacement Therapy, all that over the counter stuff is crap. Female body is complex in dialing in there hormones.
What you just said is basically what I have been reading on medical sites. I have been nagging her about setting up an appointment. That is all I can do. If she refuse to do it all I know is just divorce the bitch when I am in the financial position.

Cagedfordoms said:
What you just said is basically what I have been reading on medical sites. I have been nagging her about setting up an appointment. That is all I can do. If she refuse to do it all I know is just divorce the bitch when I am in the financial position.
Divorce may be your best solution. If your wife won't fuck you, that means a fundamental premise of your marriage turned out to be non-existent (i.e., false).

Last edited:
Ladiesfucker said:
You can try my service for her .and I can turn her definitely 100% in sex life.
If your service is that good where do I sign up? I need your service in the Florida area. lol

Ladiesfucker said:
Are u Indian
No i am white and my wife is Filipina.

Cagedfordoms said:
All these people saying send her to me clearly don't have a clue about the female or male body on how it works. A woman body if her hormones are off you can f*ck her till the cows come home and she will not orgasm. Ask her if she is experiencing vaginal dryness, Hair loss, loss of energy, does it take her a long time to orgasm when she does have sex, Mood swings, Anxiety, brain fog, gaining weight?? The list goes on and on.
As we age ALL male and female will eventually need to dial there hormones in. I am on testosterone injections. before no interest now all I want to do is f*ck. If she will not ever go see a doctor well some guys have to divorce there wives because there to far gone same goes with woman some divorce the guys because they won't get help. There immune systems start to really decline if you don't keep these hormones dialed in.