Help with Anal sex?

• Thread starterKatieRea
  • Start date

KatieRea

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 12, 2010
Hi,

I have been into black men for quite a long time now (5 years) and as all of you probably know.. Anal is one of the things that black boys expect from me.
I've done it with most of my boyfriends and fuck buddies, its never been a problem with adequate lube and 'working'.
Unfortunately with the new boy, we are having some problems because of his size. He is 10 1/3 Inches long.. which is not the problem.. his girth/width is the problem. Everytime we start to do it, it hurts like crazy trying to squeeze him in. Ive taken pain killers, we've used whole tubes of lubrication but it still hurts!
He has suggested using poppers.. they are strong solvents. He says that they relax your muscles and arent dangerous.
Does anyone know if I can use them to help us?

Thanks,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So, are we to understand that "your pussy" is so big that a presumably wrist-thick 10+ inch cock can't get enough friction to give the dude a solid sensation??? My dick is neither thick nor 10 inches, and I'm not crazy about anal sex because it's usually TOO tight. Now, I have fucked a woman who preferred anal sex and I guarantee that I could have stuck my fist up her ass with the help of a little lube.

Why does any guy enthusiastically want to fuck a woman's ass when her pussy is ready and waiting only an inch or so away??
Is it, maybe, the queer wanting to come out of the closet?

Its not that he doesnt fit, it just hurts a lot! And the reason why I do it.. is because he wants it and that means that I want it!
Anyways thanks for the advice, dmad :) I think Im gonna stay away from poppers, I got some advice from someone else saying that you can open yourself up a bit more using butt plugs over a period of time.

LOL! You've been letting black dudes fuck you in the ass for 5 years and you are enough of a sexual deviant to find this site, but you are JUST NOW hearing about butt plugs.

Seems rather peculiar.

Maybe you should just let this guy fuck you in the ass and you wouldn't have to worry about lube or anything.

Attachments

• 1264617314183.jpg
    1264617314183.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 755
gears said:
So, are we to understand that "your pussy" is so big that a presumably wrist-thick 10+ inch cock can't get enough friction to give the dude a solid sensation??? My dick is neither thick nor 10 inches, and I'm not crazy about anal sex because it's usually TOO tight. Now, I have fucked a woman who preferred anal sex and I guarantee that I could have stuck my fist up her ass with the help of a little lube.

Me4noir said:
Why does any guy enthusiastically want to fuck a woman's ass when her pussy is ready and waiting only an inch or so away??
Is it, maybe, the queer wanting to come out of the closet?

Agreed, once you've got your "borwn wings", that's it. I've always said, I'll try anything one, expect another bloke. If I like it, I'll do it again. As much as I found anal enjoyable I prefer vaginal intercourse. That said, still not managed to get the wife to try it yet. At this rate, it's not looking promising either.

I had never even considered anal sex before the night that my lover took me there. Needless to say it was a shock and a bit painfull at first but about half way through it I realized that I was actually enjoying the different sensation.

Most of the time I do prefer vaginal sex with my lovers but there are times when I actually crave anal sex so I prepare myself by inserting a plug (I have 4 of different sizes). I have trimmed the round base off of them, leaving only a tab to pull them back out of me. After a while my ass begins to feel normal (unstreached) so I change to a larger plug. It sometimes takes 4 hours or so to finally get the last and largest plug to fit but the whole process is painless when I do it in steps. I recommend that you try this method, it might work well for you too.
The reason that I have trimmed the base rings off of my plugs is so that I can insert one then put on my clothes and go to work or just hang around the house. Besides, it makes me feel wicked and sexy to be around my co-workers who have no idea that I have a black silicon butt plug in as we chat and work.

Nikki

Katie,
Keep tyring...the thick ones hurt like hell, but at some point your ass will relax and be able to take it in.

This is something I never thought that I would do either. But, it was something he wanted from me and made it clear that he expected me to do it. So, lots of research and reading stories about it got me interested and I agreed to do it. It did hurt at first but he was easy and gentle until I got use to him and I enjoyed it. Mentally, knowing he is in there and I am giving it to him is so hot, physically, it does feel good. Its not routine, but, those times he tells me he wants it, well, gets me excited.

Remember the secret thrill you had when you first started having sex?

Anal sex with Black Men is like that all over again!

Daddy used poppers on me and it does relax ones holes and also puts you in the mood. Yes it can be dangerous!

Just bite the pillow :)

You need to let one of us smaller white boys break you in anally :) Get you use to it then let the big black stud have it.

Oh and invest in Pampers for the time when your anal sphincter will not be sufficiently tight, i.e., closed, enough to retain the contents of your bowels.

The butt plug it the answer with ID lube...don't get the blue one get the pink one, it says sensual on it. The blue one is too slippery...you can't feel anything, the pink one is just as slippery but, some how it let's you still feel what's going. You don't need to use much at all, several drops. It dries up quickly from the room air (feels sticky when that syarts to happen, like when you spill soda on something) but, it's water based (that's the key with the pain) so a little spit makes it slippery again but, you can only do that so many times...eventually you'll have to add a few more drops of lube.

If you use anything oil based it will hurt because of all the little blood vessels in your sphincter are getting stretched open and ******* (the thicker he is the more they get *******) and when a petroleum product is used, it burns.

You need to learn how to relax your sphincter without concentrating on trying to relax it because that nets the exact opposite result...you keep tightening it up. It's hard to explain but, you need to have total trust in your man and just let go...I don't know how else to say it. You need to do the exact opposite of what your body is telling you to do, if he moves fater or harder, naturally you'll want to tighten but, you have to ignore his movements and keep letting go (this is also the key to the pain).

Get different size plugs and leave them in for longer and longer prior to anal sex. Of course an enema is a good idea too.

Poppers:

A) They are not very dangerous at all. People who have died from them have done stupid things like pouring it onto thier face of putting handkerchiefs soaked in it over thier mouths. Sniffing them from the bottle is not dangerous. Just don't spill the stuff or you are fucked. A lot of claims about poppers having an effect on the immune system are made, and they are pretty much a bunch of shit, there are almost no adverse effects from just sniffing the stuff.

B) Poppers give you a rush, they get you high, they do not relax your anal sphincter. It is the wrong kind of muscle to be affected. You may think it is relaxed, but this is because you are high. Being high will make anal penetration easier because you will feel pain less and react to it less. You will not tense up and cause your anus to constrict. This effect will be the same with many drugs, it is not a special property of nitrates.

These are confirmed to me by my friend who is a toxicologist.

Also, if you do want to try poppers to get high, there are 3 kinds; Amyl Nitrate, Butyl Nitrate and Isobutyl Nitrate. Isobtyl is the strongest, as it is more volatile, and diffuses faster, so when inhaled it gives you a much better rush.

As for you anal problem. All you can really try is to have him finger your for longer first, work your ass open n get it really gaping, and relax yourself, as soon as you feel discomfort, you will tense up, and have to start all over. If it really don't work, you just need to accept there there is such a thing as a dick that is too big.

I've had a similar problem in the past. I'm not as long as your guy but girth wise I'm big enough that a lot of women won't consider anal sex. All I can tell you is use lots of lube and take it slowly. Maybe try it with you on top so you can control the entry. Good luck.

what do you use to clean yourself before having anal sex?

drumsab1015 said:
what do you use to clean yourself before having anal sex?

It's not elegant, but enemas work best...at least that's my experience.

LOTS of lubericant and the right guy and it's amazing what can fit back there.

Last edited by a moderator: