• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

HELP with cuckold contract

• Thread starterNubianBull
  • Start date

NubianBull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 5, 2011
As the title says..I just played with this couple once and now they want to have a bull - sub couple relation with me...he is so submissive and likes humiliation, she is a true slut.

I suggested we write down a contract and have them sign next time we meet..I want him to sign while his wife takes him with a strap on ;)

I am gonna look for a sample contract online, however I appreciate any suggestions specially terms...please be imaginative and tell me what should the contract say. AS a pay back I will send a pic of him signing the contract to those who help :eek:

Briiiiiiiiiinggg ur sleaziest ideas :D

NubianBull said:
As the title says..I just played with this couple once and now they want to have a bull - sub couple relation with me...he is so submissive and likes humiliation, she is a true slut.

I suggested we write down a contract and have them sign next time we meet..I want him to sign while his wife takes him with a strap on ;)

I am gonna look for a sample contract online, however I appreciate any suggestions specially terms...please be imaginative and tell me what should the contract say. AS a pay back I will send a pic of him signing the contract to those who help :eek:

Briiiiiiiiiinggg ur sleaziest ideas :D

==========

Mac n Fries knows all about this as many black bulls
have made him sign on the dotted line

A femdom (dominant wife / submissive husband) marriage contract can be found in:

Sutton, Elise, 2006, The FemDom Esperience, 317 pp., softcover.

It is Appendix A, pp. 309-311, and consists of a section for the submissive husband (pp. 309-310) and another for the dominant wife (p. 311).

It includes the submissive husband agreeing (section f) that his dominant wife is free to date, seduce and fuck whomever she wishes, while he must remain faithful to her and monogamous.

It can be modified, of course, to include whatever provisions may be of greatest interest to your married couple (and you). Provisions they and you don't want can, of course, be deleted.

See: Elise Sutton's Female Superiority Page (or google "elise sutton"),

where the above book can be downloaded as an e-book. Thus, you should be able to obtain it more-or-less immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread