Help with ideas!!!

• Thread starterhottestwife
  • Start date

hottestwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2008
Hello all. We are new to the cuckolding thing and are just starting to explore it. We are not into the humiliation part of it but really like some other aspects of it.

Tomorrow is my birthday and Lynn and I will have the house to ourselfs. We are planning an all day and night play date, during which Lynn will be my model for many photoshoots.

It would be great if you could all provide some good photo shoot suggestions for us to do tomorrow arround the house. We will be checking back tomorrow to see what you all would like to see of her and will be trying our best to fullfill your requests after which we will post the pictures for you all to see.

In the mean time here are some pics of Lynn to get your ideas flowing.

MacNfries said:
hottestwife ... specifically what other aspects of cuckolding do you like? The list of cuckolding topics is as long as your imagination when you think about it. Many of us are partial to one or more of these topics: creampies, you watching as another man takes your wife bareback, black on white, denial, male locking systems, wedding ring pics during cuckolding, cp cleanups, cum-filled panties, her preparations for going on a date, your stories of your experiences, milking, wedding dress, cumdrinking, cartoons ... and the list can go on and on.

So, if you're going to take cuckolding pics, get yourself a nice digital camera, and pic some of those topics. I can assure you, if you do it right, your thread will become one of the most popular here.

You might wish to check out my personal area, as I've posted over 100 pics of various cuckolding topics there, and I renew/change many of them monthly.

We'll be looking forward to your starting a "first-class" cuckolding thread. Mac
:D

MacNfries, thanks for the tip. We have been in foursomes before and play arround at swingclubs, but we have never truely had a real MFM and my ultimate dream would be to watch Lynn fuck another guy in his hotel while I sat in a chair and watched and took pictures of course. Now that would be even better if the guy was black.

She likes the idea but we are just not sure how we want to approach the real deal yet. So for now we are exploring this site and learning about all the different posibilities in the world of cuckolding.

Thanks again for the tips and I will post some pics from today's activities as soon as I can.

She made me post these pics which we took tonight and she wants to know if there are any guys out there from Ontario Canada???

She's incredibly gorgeous. Do you two use Yahoo IM?

Her question is, "Should I do it?"

The answer is, Of Course!

Think of the fun you could have! :cool:

Hi Mrs. Hottestwife,

Thanks for telling your cuckold-in-waiting to post your photos. You look good!

hottestwife said:
She made me post these pics which we took tonight and she wants to know if there are any guys out there from Ontario Canada???

Regarding the handwritten note in your photos ("Should I do it?"):

Definitely. Go for it. I don't live in Ontario, but there are plenty of horny good-looking men who do. I think you'll find you have a wide range of choices.

Happy hunting!

—Custer