Help with my Filipina wife from Cebu

• Thread starterCagedfordoms
  • Start date

Cagedfordoms

Filipina sluts used hard and for hire in Cebu
Beloved Member
May 23, 2018
Hello,
I need help with my wife and marriage. When we were dating she was a fun little woman but after she moved to the States with me and had a child. She is not sexual at all. In fact she never wants sex and only will jack me off occasionally. It is a shame now that she has me trapped She is never sexual or even wants to play.
Out of spite I often show guys her nudes that I collected mostly with a spy cam. This is my only way of sexual pleasure with her.
I know it is fucked up but what do you think? I have suggested for her to find a man to please her. I also suggested we swing. Nothing sparks her interest. She has been cold and getting cold every year for 9 years now.
What can I do?

Reactions: PhilippinesFun and old fred
She sounds like one of the types of filinpas who look for a meal ticket, she did what she had to do to hook you and then her job was done. For some pinay its all transactional, not love. Do what my friend did with his pinay who turned into a shopaholic bitch with his money. Take her and the kid on a vacation to visit her family back in Phils then leave her there. Head on down to burgos or fields and have some fun before going back home. Girls like that don't usually have the resources to get themselves back to the states to bother you again. Let her family take care of her. Don't forget to file for divorce state side. Might take time being contested or MIA depending how you want to file but in the long run you will be better off and free.

Reactions: Deviant dad, PhilippinesFun, LBFM-VA2014 and 1 other person
Cagedfordoms said:
Hello,
I need help with my wife and marriage. When we were dating she was a fun little woman but after she moved to the States with me and had a child. She is not sexual at all. In fact she never wants sex and only will jack me off occasionally. It is a shame now that she has me trapped She is never sexual or even wants to play.
Out of spite I often show guys her nudes that I collected mostly with a spy cam. This is my only way of sexual pleasure with her.
I know it is fucked up but what do you think? I have suggested for her to find a man to please her. I also suggested we swing. Nothing sparks her interest. She has been cold and getting cold every year for 9 years now.
What can I do?
I went through that with my first wife after her "friend with benefits" moved away. I showed her pics to several guys, and once while looking at her pics, a friend started jacking off to her pics, so I had to jack off too, seeing he was jacking off to my wife.
Maybe you will have to find a guy for her, and see if she is attracted to him.

Reactions: wmjacking and Cagedfordoms
Some girls are like that, just do what they need to get that green card.
My wife is also filipina luckily she loved sex and was a great fuck.
She used to wear me out, she told me "the more I get the more I want"
Got to the point I had trouble keeping up with her.

At this point shes 56, still hot looking however, I guess menopause has
killed any desire on her part. Sometimes she will talk sexy and help me
jack off. I would love for her to get active, hopefully with other men. I
know she would like a big cock so I am totally for it if she does find
a stud to use her.

Reactions: CebuSlutwife and NavajoWife
let other guy fuck her bro,

Cagedfordoms said:
Hello,
What can I do?
Take to an endocrinologist, it could be as simple as a thyroid problem or low estrogen. That was my wife's solution and now she is an ****** so that she can get enough cock.

Reactions: zippless
old fred said:
Take to an endocrinologist, it could be as simple as a thyroid problem or low estrogen. That was my wife's solution and now she is an ****** so that she can get enough cock.
Lol that went from zero to 60 in about three words

Reactions: prettynfitasian and old fred
old fred said:
Good advice. Some women put on testosterone become insatiable. Also counselling from a sex therapist could help.

zippless said:
Good advice. Some women put on testosterone become insatiable. Also counselling from a sex therapist could help.
You are so right, my wife became an ****** so that she can get all the cock she wants with no effort on her part and she says it is flattering to see how much people appreciate her pu$$y

Reactions: bullgod and Slavemaster
old fred said:
You are so right, my wife became an ****** so that she can get all the cock she wants with no effort on her part and she says it is flattering to see how much people appreciate her pu$$y
What are some natural supplements that can be used? Msg me would.love to know more on how coudl get same effect with my wife

Reactions: old fred
I have no clue if anything can help. She is just a prude bitch and always will.

Jameslong said:
What are some natural supplements that can be used? Msg me would.love to know more on how coudl get same effect with my wife
Take her to an endocrinologist, it could be that simple or a homeopath if you want natural. Then take her a sex club and have her fuck some Black cocks and she will just want more BBC, can't get enough, they are like potato chips.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
Sounds like all these filipinas a good spitroast. Once they get that they'll be back to craving more cock.

Do as advised above 1st. If it doesn't work.

Maybe go to the Philippines alone. She might be taking you for granted. Give her something to fight for.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
My wife is Filipino also your wife could just be very religious like mine.

AsianWifeandcuck said:
My wife is Filipino also your wife could just be very religious like mine.
Funny how religion doesn't stop them from performing when they're trying to catch you.

Reactions: Cagedfordoms and PhilippinesFun