• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Helping my wife get ready

• Thread starterAllen34
  • Start date
A

Allen34

My wife lets me help her get ready for her boyfriend when he comes over. He called once to say he couldn't come over the following day like he had planned so he was going to come over that afternoon and spend the night. He talked to my wife on the phone and when she hung up she told me she was going to have to hurry to get ready for him. She told me she needed to poop and take an enema before he got there. I offered my help and she accepted. I went into the bathroom with her and she got naked and sat on the toilet and had a big BM. While she was on the toilet she told me to fill the red rubber bag all the way and make sure the water wasn't too hot or too cold. I did as she instructed. When she finished and wiped herself she got some KY and lubricated her anus and the nozzel. I hung the bag from the shower curtain rod and she put one leg up on the edge of the tube and she told me to insert the nozzel. I did. I opened the clip and the water started to fill her. She took the whole bag and her tummy was swollen. I could tell she needed to get rid of it. She gushed when she sat on the toilet again. She told me to refill it. She said she needed another one. She told me she wanted to be really clean back there for Kevin as he loved having anal sex with her. She mentioned to me that she could take his big penis all the way in her anus now. I sure would like to see that but I'm not allowed to watch...not yet anyway. I gave her a second enema and it was all clear when it came out so she said she was ready for him. She asked me to change the sheets on the bed so I did. She also told me he was spending the night and that I was going to have to move to the guest bedroom. I asked her why don't you and Kevin use the guest room. She told me our bed was bigger and the mirrors in our room them see better what they were doing. That settled that. Anyway, after she finished with her enemas she just put on a house robe with nothing underneath and we waited downstairs for him to arrive. I was glad I could help her get ready for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not erotic

This yarn better get better in a hurry. Sorry Allen34, but enemas are *not* erotic as far as I am concerned! Yuck!

moozer said:
This yarn better get better in a hurry. Sorry Allen34, but enemas are *not* erotic as far as I am concerned! Yuck!

Well, what can I say. I'm sure enemas aren't everyone's thing when it comes to sex. I did rather enjoy being able to help my wife get hers though. The whole purpose was not to arouse me or either her for that matter. It was just to get her anus and lower colon good and cleaned out for her boyfriend. My wife enjoys anal sex with him and he can get MUCH further inside her than I ever could.She doesn't want anything messy to happen I'm sure. That's what she tells me anyway. I'm sure she's right. I haven't actually seen them have sex in person but she's shown me some pics they've taken. He has a very large penis. She showed me a picture of her measuring it. It's 8" erect and it sticks straight up too. He's also very thick and uncut. Very impressive to say the least.

I will be the first to admit that enemas aren't for everyone, but they are the best for me. I was trained in them by a dominant aunt who caught me masturbating, and had to take them from her from age 16 up to about age 28. She would also have other men over and sometimes she would have me give her enemas as well as douches. My wife still lets me give her enemas, and I still get so worked up that she sometimes lets me masturbate as she holds it. She laughs at this, but I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread