Votes: 37 84.1%
  • No - If she says she didn't, she didn't

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters

JuanDay

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 23, 2012
My wife says nothing happened on her hen night, but she went out wearing a corset and miniskirt, didn't come home until almost 9am, and when I had a sneaky peek at her gstring in the washing basket the gusset was VERY wet.

What do you think?

DSC00870.jpg DSC00846a.jpg DSC00667.jpg

Reactions: sswanabe and Eamdaniel
Wouldn't mind being a rooster at that hen night!!!!

She is a beauty! I recommend just encouraging her to cuckold you (again?), so that then you will finally know that she has

becontree2001uk said:
She is a beauty! I recommend just encouraging her to cuckold you (again?), so that then you will finally know that she has

Gorgeous isn't she? Yeah, I'd love to share her with another guy.

really pretty. hope it comes true for you

Tell her that it turns you on thinking about her with other guys and see where it leads!

Has she cheated on you in the past?

I voted for yes, she probably has, throwing the panties in the basket and hiding them/washing right away is often a sign.

BTW she is very hot, I really like that third pic.

vladdy said:
Has she cheated on you in the past?

I voted for yes, she probably has, throwing the panties in the basket and hiding them/washing right away is often a sign.

BTW she is very hot, I really like that third pic.

Not that I know of, but she had a fella when I started fucking her. We were fucking most nights on the side for about 4 months before she left him.

81% think she looks slutty. Must say I thought the same when I first met her, and she's never disappointed in the bedroom.

DSC00857.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
If she done it to him she will do it to you. So tell her you don't mind and enjoy the ride!

cuckcas said:
If she done it to him she will do it to you. So tell her you don't mind and enjoy the ride!

Second that... Sort-a.

She certainly has the potential to cheat on you, plus she knows that you know shes a cheater because she was cheating on another guy with you. So I think it's safe to assume she has slept with another guy. If she wants to be your wife I doubt she would carry on long term with another guy, which is the good news. I would get out in front of the situation and talk to her about sleeping with other men if that makes her happy, since your here you obviously like the idea of that, and she certainly seems like a girl who likes multiple mens attention. :D

She definitely wouldn't have had any trouble finding someone to fuck her, to be sure. Knowing that she was cheating on someone with you, it's not unreasonable to think she'd cheat on you with someone else. But if you're into that sort of thing, by all means let her know and see what happens.

Yep, she's always had her fair share of admirers. Hardly surprising really.

DSC00412.jpg DSC00399.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
I understand your concern but have you stopped to think

JuanDay you have what so many desire. I voted if she says she didn't she didn't because it seems you have good communications with her which you are about to destroy. She is a very desirable woman and just slutty enough to attrack many men. If you persist in being a whining pest searching for evidence of her infidelity you will ruin your relationship. Let her know you trust her and that she can do what she pleases with who she pleases and don't make her reluctant to confid in you.

JuanDay you have not told us what you really want out of this relationship are you looking for a pure vanilla marriage if so you probably married the wrong woman. What would you do/say if she told you she had been with another man or woman?

Mimi

Attachments

• ILoveYou.jpg
    ILoveYou.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 221
Nice little slut you have here. She won´t have any problem getting cock.

Naaaaaah! Nothin' happened. Fagetaboutit...

mimi27406 said:
JuanDay you have what so many desire. I voted if she says she didn't she didn't because it seems you have good communications with her which you are about to destroy. She is a very desirable woman and just slutty enough to attrack many men. If you persist in being a whining pest searching for evidence of her infidelity you will ruin your relationship. Let her know you trust her and that she can do what she pleases with who she pleases and don't make her reluctant to confid in you.

JuanDay you have not told us what you really want out of this relationship are you looking for a pure vanilla marriage if so you probably married the wrong woman. What would you do/say if she told you she had been with another man or woman?

Mimi

I'm not going to destroy anything. I haven't accused her of cheating or anything like that, I'm just curious.

I'm also not a cuck or the sort of person to allow another man to humiliate me.

That being said, the thought of teaming up on her with another guy, or watching her get fucked by another guy is a turn on.

If I asked and she admitted it, I'd just want to sort out ground rules etc. Plus I'd either want to be there, or at least know where she is so I know she's safe.

She doesnt really strike me as "slutty" per se. I would say very sexy, with a naughty streak. Good lookin chick man, whatever she's doing, somebody is definitely happy.

Humm:

JuanDay said:
I'm not going to destroy anything. I haven't accused her of cheating or anything like that, I'm just curious.

I'm also not a cuck or the sort of person to allow another man to humiliate me.

That being said, the thought of teaming up on her with another guy, or watching her get fucked by another guy is a turn on.

If I asked and she admitted it, I'd just want to sort out ground rules etc. Plus I'd either want to be there, or at least know where she is so I know she's safe.

Juan you are about to destroy her trust. You either take her word or you do not. Humilate, now you are being real and it is your fear. That is your problem not her's.

Juan it seems you desire something you fear!

Dont Have To Ask

Jaun you dont have to ask her if she has fucked another man. Be honest tell her you have a fantasy and would she consider fulfilling it for you if she really knew you were being honest with her. Wanting to share your very beautiful wife with another man and watching is a lot more common that many wish to admit. I used to fuck a friends wife for him and i thought he was crazy. Until i understood that he liked it sexually and also wanted to give her the opportunity to have some fun with her sexuality. It did not take me long to changed my mind about the fact that women should have the same rights when it comes to sex as us men. After all we have been dicking other women since day one. Now that i have said that if she really believes that you would like to share this experience with her, she is very likely to do it FOR YOU. You already know that she fucked two men for months as you was one of them. Looking at your LADY all i can say is she damm sure deserves it. Honesty sir will get you an answer. Although she may very well NOT believe you at first. Ask her to tell you about some of her adventures before she met you. When she sees your dick getting hard believe me she will take notice. We, and i mean everyone has a fantasy or two in their kinky corner of their minds. Man i did not mean to be this long or to do any preaching. But shit i just could not help it as your beautiful and sexy wife turned my ass on.:eek: Good Luck You Both Deserve It. :p okdeacon said this