• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her attentions of another man

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date

curiousmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2009
My girlfriend confessd to me that for 3 days in a row, last week, she had noticed the attentions of a builder when she had been doing the school run. She had said each time she had walked past he looked right at her and continued to do so.

This makes me think she was probably looking back at him, sharing some sort of sexual moment together. Now, this sort of thing doesn't always make me jelous but for some reason this time it has. Yet turned on at the same time.

She usually just throws a pair of trainers on and walks up past where he had started working but looking back I had remembered that on the 3rd day she said she'd noticed his attention she wore a pair of tight jeans and high boots, looking very sexy. So she had obviously notcied and enjoyed the attention and decided to make herself look sexy for him. He would more than likely of noticed that she had changed her appearance to a more sexual looking one...for him. My girlfriend dressing sexual for this builder!

I pointed out that I had notcied she had wore her high boots after recieving the attention and she couldn't hide her grin and embarrasment but said it was purely coincidence.

We share fantasies and role play about her with other men but this is quite real so I imagine she will try to be more secretive about it. Has anyone got any suggestions for how I can still be involved without scaring her into secrecy? I don't want her to think I'm jelous even though, at the same time as being turned on, I am a litte.

Also, the night she told me, we had a few drinks, went to bed and she lay there with a vibrator on her clit whilst my cock throbbed insdide her. She was more in her own moment than with me or role playing. I think the attention of this man may of been what was turning her on.

Encourage her with your sex play - it sounds like you want her to be fucked by the rough builder! If so then encourage her to cuckold you..
Any pics of your hottie?

Users who are viewing this thread