Her biggest

• Thread starterhopefulcuck
  • Start date

hopefulcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 19, 2011
My wife had her biggest cock ever this morning. She and this guy had apparently been eyeing each other off at the gym and flirting for a while and I think she took him back to our place.

I'm at work so all I've had were texts, starting with 'I've just been v. naughty ;-) xo', another one that said 'biggest I've had hun x' and a few others about what happened, but not much detail. She's only ever been with one or two really big guys, so I'm sure she had fun.

Anyway I'm at work, being very hard under my desk and waiting with huge excitement for more texts from her. Can't wait to get home, hear what happened and have my turn though I'll only last about a minute probably! Just wanted to share my excitement.

I love sharing and receiving news like that over text, it's so damn hot! Hopefully she got some pictures of the event to share. Looking forward to hearing more about this. :)

hopefully she'll have a cream filled treat waiting for you.

hopefulcuck said:
My wife had her biggest cock ever this morning.

Cool...

hopefulcuck said:
She and this guy had apparently been eyeing each other off [and on] at the gym and flirting for a while. I think she took him to our place.

Good for your wife... she sounds like a bold and assertive woman.

hopefulcuck said:
.... I'm at work, very hard under my desk and waiting with huge excitement for more texts from her. I can't wait to get home, hear what happened and have my turn... although I'll only last about a minute, probably!

Your response brings to mind the fictional "Dave" in:

McManus, David, 2012, Reluctant Cuckold: Who knew a cheating wife could be a turn-on? (Fannypress, Seattle, 339 pp [softcover])

with the difference that "Dave" rarely lasted as long as one minute with his gorgeous and strongly-sexual wife, after he learned she had fucked another man then — after the plot unfolded further — was seduced and fucked by yet another man, in their home, while "Dave" spent the night on their couch.

Another difference was that "Dave" found himself becoming erect then helplessly cumming in his pants from time to time, without touching his cock, when he thought about it.

So, you're doing well for endurance — and on the plus side, you seem not to be experiencing the fictional "Dave's" mental and emotional anguish.

Thanks for the description of your wife's steamy score, and keep up your supportive good work as her cuckold...

Last edited: