Her Boss Wants To See Her Breasts.

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Photo-Text-From-Tony.jpg
Post by EroticWriter

Text by Tony

Click on the photo to enlarge and read the text beside it.

Not a long story, just something one of my writing buddies in England sent me that he wrote up in a couple of minutes to go along with this photo. I Wrote back and asked him if he wants to take the story and fly with it, or shall I? Until recently we would just write up a story from fantasy or experience and out of our heads.

I added to and posted to SLUTWIVES another story that Tony wrote. It is called MY WIFE'S BOSS FINALLY HAS HER. I used a photo I found online for the story and based on what Tony had been telling me, the woman in that photo looks a lot like his wife, maybe actually named KIM.

That's what I thought. Then Tony sent this short story to me.

This story, and I hope you can open it, I believe is the real wife Kim, and I believe that Tony's story about her boss having his wife is real, not fantasy.

Oh, and I am sorry. If you are not a 'member' you might not be able to click on the photo and enlarge it so you can read the text. Sorry if that is the case.

Last edited:
I think it's a great idea to run with. So many things could happen, especially if this should happen the first day of her two week notice!

I hope you do write it. Some suggestions: The wife then falls in love with the black boss; the black boss humiliates and embarrasses the cuckold husband who encourage it more; the black boss impregnates the white wife!