Her Boss Wants To See My Wifes' Breasts

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Photo-Text-From-Tony.jpg
Post by EroticWriter

Text and maybe the photo by Tony

That readers, is a photo of a lovely woman with a truly nice pair of tits. To me, she looks like she has some class.

If it's small, click on the photo or text to enlarge and read the text beside it.

Readers, this was sent to me by Tony from England. He is the author of a story I have posted called MY WIFE'S BOSS FINALLY HAS HER. In that story, which I added to including the conversation afterward between his wife's boss and Tony, I used a photo I found online that seemed to match, based on Tony's descriptions, sort of what his wife looks like.

Later, Tony sent this to me. I suspect the woman in this photo/story is actually his wife, and that 'Kim' might actually be her real name since he used it in more than one story, such as TWO POLICEMEN GET THEIR WAY.

I have tried to separate the photo from the text with no luck, so it seems the only way this can be read if you see it small is to CLICK ON THE PHOTO and hopefully, for you it will blow up. If it doesn't blow up for you, no way will you be able to read the text unless you have a very HD screen and a magnifier.

Not a long story, just something Tony sent me that he wrote up in a couple of minutes to go along with this photo. I think what he writes might have actually happened, and maybe the story he wrote I titled, MY WIFE'S BOSS FINALLY HAS HER is an extension of the truth, or maybe what he fantasized happening.

Oh, and I am sorry. If the illustration and text shows as small for you, if you are not a 'member' you might not be able to click on the photo and enlarge it so you can read the text. Sorry if that is the case.
EroticWriter threw 6-faced dice Total: 5
5 5

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TheOther, spakie and Rescueme
Of course, she should show herboss her beautiful TiTs and ask him if he would like to suck her nipples and play with her TiTs. She should also offer her naked TiTs and nipples to use as he pleases, including fucking her naked TiTs, everyday.

bobbyhotone2 said:
Of course, she should show herboss her beautiful TiTs and ask him if he would like to suck her nipples and play with her TiTs. She should also offer her naked TiTs and nipples to use as he pleases, including fucking her naked TiTs, everyday.
I suspect that she did bobbyhotone2, because the person that sent this to me is the co-author of MY WIFE'S BOSS FINALLY HAS HER, and that story is on this site.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
EroticWriter said:
I suspect that she did bobbyhotone2, because the person that sent this to me is the co-author of MY WIFE'S BOSS FINALLY HAS HER, and that story is on this site.
Excellent, I will try to find the story and read it.

bobbyhotone2 said:
Excellent, I will try to find the story and read it.
hope you found and read it. Like to hear your comments.