• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her cheating brought out the cuckold in me.

cuk4sure

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 13, 2015
Tampa FL
Approx 2 years ago I stumbled across My wife's sexting messages and pics on bbm. It hit me like a freight train in the beginning and I was in total pain and shock.
She was sending her close-up nude photos to someone, ******** every inch of her body which was supposed to be sacred to both of us!
I was hurt, confused and did not know how to confront her so I took my time to gather my senses.
I cannot recall how many times I went back to read the conversations between them, and every time I felt jealous and hurt but at the same time I experienced a strange rush of lust flowing through my body.

The lust became more and more intense, and I started to masterbate at the thought of my gorgeous Sara offering herself to someone else.
I knew right then that I still wanted her in my life, so I confronted her in the most civilized way possible which greatly reduced the stress factor between us.
We talked for hours and ended up making love in the most intense way which I had never experienced.

She knew that I had given her total freedom to do whatever she pleased and she was all for it.

So far things had progressed from sexting to her masterbating on the phone with her lover, while I was laying right next to her in bed jerking off to her heavy breathing, I came so hard I drove me to a new dimension, making me feel desperately in need for more.

I've decided to share with you the exact same photos she had sent him simply because it turns me on like hell...Enjoy.

IMG-20141016-WA0022.jpg DSC00167 (1).jpg IMG-20140920-WA0058.jpg IMG-20141016-WA0028.jpg IMG-20141207-WA0050.jpg

Reactions: JimSparrow and Robert257a
wow very sexy. Please keep telling us more!

Thank you! I'm glad you find her sexy buds13
Well now we both know what excites us most and things have snowballed pretty rapidly.
What would've been devastating to me before, has transformed into pure ecstasy, after we both had discovered my weakness towards her infidelity.
She's certainly happy with our new situation and it shows with her boldness. In fact, last night in bed, she asked me how I would feel about her staying at her lovers place over the coming weekend, so she could "know him better". It only took a few strokes from her hands for me to cum with vicious force when she said that, all while she was looking straight into my eyes with a satisfied smile on her face. Damn I love her!

If you have any kinky ideas which would intensify our relationship even more, pls share :)

cuk4sure said:
Approx 2 years ago I stumbled across My wife's sexting messages and pics on bbm. It hit me like a freight train in the beginning and I was in total pain and shock. She was sending her close-up nude photos to someone, ******** every inch of her body which was supposed to be sacred to both of us!

Nice. But, I guess it isn't too surprising that you were in "total pain and shock."

cuk4sure said:
I was hurt, confused, and did not know how to confront her, so I took my time to gather my senses.

That was the right thing to do...

cuk4sure said:
I cannot recall how many times I went back to re-read the conversations between them, and every time I felt jealous and hurt, but at the same time I experienced a strange rush of lust.

Good. Those were the right responses...

cuk4sure said:
The lust became more and more intense, and I started to masterbate at the thought of my gorgeous Sara offering herself to someone else.

Your responses became more and more appropriate, in spite of yourself...

cuk4sure said:
I knew, then, that I still wanted her in my life. So, I confronted her in the most civilized way possible. This greatly reduced the stress factor between us.

I would certainly hope you would continue to want a woman as strongly-sexual as your wife "in your life," so much so you were unable to refrain from masturbating whenever you thought about her infidelity. Initiating a reasonable conversation about her sexual needs was admirable.

cuk4sure said:
We talked for hours, and ended up making love in the most intense way, more so than I had ever experienced.

So far, so good...

cuk4sure said:
She knew I had given her total freedom to do whatever she pleased, and she was all for it.

Congratulations! Your wife is fortunate to have selected such a progressive man to marry. As for her being "all for it:" good for her!

cuk4sure said:
So far, things had progressed from sexting to her masterbating on the phone with her lover, while I was laying right next to her in bed jerking off to her heavy breathing. I came so hard it drove me to a new dimension, making me feel desperately in need of more.

That sounds really hot. At that moment, your wife knew she had married a natural cuckold...

cuk4sure said:
I've decided to share with you the same photos she sent to him, because it turns me on like hell.

Thanks for posting your wife's pics. The fourth (of five), featuring your sexy wife's voluptuous tits, is especially steamy.

cuk4sure said:
I'm glad you find her sexy.

What?! You mean there was some question in your mind whether the forum would find your gorgeous wife sexy?? Please. I mean, that's like asking "Do bears shit in the woods...?"

cuk4sure said:
Now we both know what excites us most, and things have snowballed pretty rapidly. What would've been devastating to me before, has transformed into pure ecstasy after we both discovered my weakness toward her infidelity.

Your marriage is taking a big step forward...

cuk4sure said:
She's certainly happy with our new situation, and it shows in her boldness. Last night, in bed, she asked me how I would feel about her staying at her lover's place over this coming weekend so she could "know him better."

If your wife referred to him as "her lover," that would imply she's been fucking him for some time now. Is that the right interpretation...?

cuk4sure said:
It only took a few strokes from her hands for me to cum with vicious force when she said that, all while she was looking straight into my eyes with a satisfied smile on her face.

Your wife knew how to get the answer she wanted, and you gave it to her in a way she could not misinterpret...

cuk4sure said:
Damn I love her!

As you should. Congratulations, Cuk4sure, for smoothly and seamlessly making the transition from conventional husband to your proper role as your wife's cuckold.

cuk4sure said:
If you have any kinky ideas which would intensify our relationship even more, pls share. :)

This suggestion might seem rather mild. Many women who take lovers require their cuckolds to wear women's panties on a daily basis. There seem to be (at least) 2 reasons for this. One is to remind them that their penis's are so small they can easily fit into women's panties. Another is to remind them, on a daily basis, that they no longer "wear the pants" in their marriages. Rather, their cuckoldress wives do. Starting when your wife returns from spending her first weekend away from home with her lover with your full knowledge and consent, I suggest wearing panties full-time to remind yourself, and your wife as well, of your new status as her self-acknowledged cuckold.

A slightly kinkier version of this suggestion would be for your wife to take you to a women's lingerie store to purchase your first pairs of panties, where she would pick out types that appeal to her, then require you to hold each pair in front of your waist while she stands back about 10 ft. and decides whether she likes how they look on you. After picking out a suitable selection — say, 4 or so panties to begin with — she could require you to carry them to the cash register, then stand behind you, then when the cashier rings up your purchase, hand you the necessary cash, then... when the cashier gives you the change... your wife could require you to turn and give the change back to her. Then, both of you could leave the lingerie store with your wife walking in front, and you walking behind her carrying your baggie filled with your new panties.

Users who are viewing this thread