Her Eye And Leg Opening Costume Party

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Her Eye And Leg Opening Costume Party

by EroticWriter

Note to my readers: I wrote this story and posted it in on this site years ago, and now I have re-written it to better match this site. If it seems familiar, go ahead and read because it's basically all new. I didn't both with quotation marks this time. I think it flows pretty well.

A couple, the Johnston's, were invited to a swanky costume party being held by her husband's law firm and at the big swanky home of one of the three business partners who owned the firm. The firm employed well over one hundred in a multi-story building downtown, and they had invited in others who worked for firms they dealt with to come as well.

It was an R.S.V.P. Event and the response indicated that there would be a couple of hundred in attendance.

The Mrs., a very attractive lady of 35, got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He being a devoted husband protested her not going, saying that it would be good for his career to be seen there with his wife, but she argued that with masks, who would know anyhow and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed.

Honey, she said, there's no need for me to spoil your fun by me not going. So he took his costume and away he went.

Mrs. Johnston, after sleeping soundly for about an hour, awakened without pain and as it was still early, decided to go to the party. Since her husband did not know what her costume was, she thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she was not with him. She joined the party, was handed a drink, and soon spotted her husband cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every nice woman he could, and copping a little feel here and a little kiss there.

She finished her drink, and then another as she watched her husband from a distance. Finally, she decided to make her move. She sidled up to him and she being a rather seductive babe, he left his current partner high and dry and devoted his time to the new babe that had just arrived.

On the dance floor she let him go as far as he wished, naturally, since he was her husband. Finally, he whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed. Off they went to one of the bedrooms in the back to have a session. He turned on one low light beside the bed. As they both stripped, he removing his pants, her just her panties, their voices were muffled under their masks.

He wanted to unmask 'so they could kiss,' but disguising her voice she refused, saying that she was married and did not want to risk being recognized. He of course, went along, not realizing that it was his own wife. As a matter of fact, she added, my husband is here and I can't stay away from the party very long.

She could hear his muffled giggle under his mask when he said, 'that makes it more exciting for you, doesn't it?' She nodded, admitting that it was. Of course, he did not know in what way.

On the bed and side by side, he took time to prepare her, fondling her breasts under her costume and teasing her nipples. Wow, you have really nice tits.

'Yes, she thought, and you don't even recognize your own wife's breasts.'

His hand went to her nicely trimmed beaver, and he explored the outside before finally going in. Her husband was being more exciting than usual, probably because he thought he was having someone strange. She found this exciting too, despite the fact that her husband was 'cheating.'

As he entered her with his familiar stiffness she was wet and ready but she could feel her tightness clamping down on her husband's shaft, as always. He mumbled it under his mask, but she could make it out. Wow baby. Your pussy is so tight, really tight.

Hearing that, knowing that her husband thought that he was getting a new and tight pussy, sent her body into overdrive as she began responding to his every move. It was quick and without kissing but she still managed to reach her orgasm, one that was quite intense.

He was right behind her and his cock grew really big and hard as he reached the peak. His orgasm into her seemed to last longer than usual as she felt his throbs, probably because he was liquored up.

They separated while still in the bedroom. He headed out, and she went into the bathroom to drain off her 'sins.' It took a while, because her husband seemed to have really dropped a load into her this time.

In the front, she saw her husband once again dancing with other women and still copping his feels. She deliberately avoided her husband and decided that she would dance with other men while she kept an eye on him.

He saw her talking to a man as she was standing by the snack table and waved. She waved back but kept her distance. Things had loosened up now, and there was heavy drinking going on. She had just one more, because she needed to drive herself home and she knew her limits. Still, she was close to being inebriated.

'Maybe I had better wait a little while before driving.'

She decided to dance with other men. What was good for one was good for the other, she reasoned, but if these other men felt her up, she would make sure her husband did not see it. When she confronted him later, at home, she wanted to be sure that 'her hands were clean.'

Ten minutes went by. The firm had hired a live band of course, and they were good, and fortunately, since so many were dancing, they were playing slow and romantic numbers. As she danced her third dance with still another man, a tall man, he immediately went to her rear and when she did not protest he wasted no time asking if he could 'have his way with her' in the back or out in his car. 'I was watching you dancing with other men, and I can tell that you're hot.'

She politely refused, but he was right, she was turned on. The quickie with her husband had only succeeded in arousing her, despite her strong orgasm.

She danced a second dance with him, and he whispered in her ear that he was well hung, way bigger than most.' Normally she would have been disgusted by this and walked away, but now she found this intriguing. Still, she refused, saying she was not in the habit of cheating, no matter how 'interesting' the men were.

He 'was' interesting, and she allowed him extra freedom to feel her ass by going up under her skirt instead of just on the outside. It was dark and the crowd was tight around them. Under these conditions, no one could see their lower halves.

The room was darkened and she danced close, laying her head on his shoulder as he ran his hands over her ass cheeks. This was very romantic, she had to admit. She accepted a third dance, knowing full well this was getting dangerous for her. She had never cheated and he was becoming very tempting. This time he immediately went further and asked her to give him a little feel. As he was saying that, he went around to her front and immediately stuck his finger under her panties.

He had asked her to give him a little feel, and she was allowing it. She was soaked, not just from any leftover husband but also because of this man. If he had any doubts about her being turned on, there was no mistaking it now.

As he penetrated with his finger, she gasped, but did not pull away. Then he whispered loud enough for her to hear, 'I meant me, give me a little feel.'

'Oh, he wants me to feel him.' He was inside her with his finger and stroking,so she reached down, expecting to feel an erection through his costume.

He has it out! She couldn't see it of course since it was dark and his penis was down between their closely pressed together bodies, but she could sure feel it.

He hadn't been exaggerating either about his size. She spent that entire long number doing something she would never have done if her husband was not acting this way with other women. She had never seen or felt a strange man before, but somehow, this seemed to be the right thing to do. Taking advantage of the opportunity, she explored this strange penis, enjoying the feel of his length and thickness, and yes, his warmth.

She almost asked him to take her into the back. Almost, but she was getting too close to stop now. She was giving him some intense stroking when her entire body shuddered as she climaxed, her first time ever from just having a finger in her. In the past, she had always needed some direct stimulation to her clitoris to achieve orgasm with a hand. Feeling that big hard cock must have done it.

Thankfully, perhaps because of being liquored up, he had not climaxed onto her costume.

Like that cock? I see what it did for you and it wasn't even in yet.

She was still holding it and she was breathing hard. Yes...it's a nice one.

Want to go off somewhere with me? It won't take long.

No. I'm sorry, but I can't do that. I'm married.

You want it though, don't you?

Yes. I have to admit, it feels good in my hand and I'd like to see what it would feel like inside me, but I just can't do that.

How about just giving me a hand job? You know, finish me like I finished you.

Where? Here? You'll make a mess.

Let's go into a bathroom.

She should perhaps not have done that, but she agreed, and she allowed him to lead her down a hall, and when he tried a door, it was unlocked. She went in with him and he locked the door, and as the door closed a night light went on over the sink. Immediately he pressed up against her and grabbed her ass by the cheeks.

Want to take these masks off?

No. Absolutely not, at least not mine.

Take it out for me.

His zipper was still undone and she was able to reach in and tug it out. Already it was large in her hand and it was still semi-soft.

Now I'll play with your tits while you play with my dick. And before she could reply, he was under her costume and onto her tits with one hand. Nice baby. Real nice job nature did on these tits. Now jack me. He giggled, 'turn it loose for a minute.

She did and he turned his body so that his now firm cock was pointing over the sink. I'll just let it land in here.

Unseen under her costume, her eyes widened. The cock she had been holding, and the man who had just fingered her to an orgasm on the dance floor, was black! Now only was black, but is black because now she was alone with him in a bathroom, the bathroom of one of her husband's employers.

She looked at his hands to be sure, just in case his dick had a dark tan or something. His hands were black too, and she had not noticed on the dance floor. Of course it was really dark out there.

Though she was shocked at having gone this far with a black man, she kept her thoughts to herself so that this man would not think that she might have refused to dance and go into a bathroom with him had she known he was black. No, it was better to continue with what had been started.

It's a really nice one, she said softly under her mask, but he heard her say it since they were now locked away in a quiet bathroom.

You said you are married. Does he, your husband, have one like this?

She felt safe in answering since she was masked. No. You're longer and much... she gave him another squeeze with her fingers, much thicker around.

He snickered, she could tell that he had done so even under his mask. Yeah, I got some good feels of your pussy and it is pretty tight, even though you got wet as all get out. So I doubt you could take one like this. You'll probably never know what it is like to have a real man's cock in you.

Well, that did it. Not only had he caused her to be very curious, but he had challenged her. Give it to me! Now. I want it inside me.

Just like that, she made her impulse decision. Maybe it was the challenge he had put out, maybe it was just that she wanted to put out, but she wanted to feel this cock inside her and she wanted to see what the orgasm would feel like that she knew it would give her. His face, his body, how he looked or how his personality is, she didn't care. That mask, these masks on both of them would hide a lot.

We'll do it like this, he said, as he bent over and pulled her panties down and off her legs as she stepped out of them, and then he picked her right up like she weighed nothing and sat her onto the sink. Now I'll fuck you good. On this sink you're just the right height for me.

The sink felt cold under her ass, and it was not comfortable to be sitting up here, but this would not take long, she knew. He stepped between her legs as she opened them wide, and she felt that hot cock touch up against her. It somehow, had magically lodged at just the exact place, and it was ready to go in.

Sure would be nice if we could be kissing, he said.

Kissing? Yes, she wanted that too. His being black made it a lot easier to think about where her husband works. She could remember seeing no black men working in her husband's office area anytime she had been visiting him, at least not on his floor, and she never visited any of the other floors.

It is probably safe. She figured this man is probably from one of the outside firms the company dealt with and felt safe in taking off her mask.

O.K., you can remove my mask so we can kiss.

He reached up and slowly pulled her mask up and over her head, and at the same time she felt his penis start to lodge between her lips as his hips slowly slid forward.

His penis was starting to spread her, and so far, it felt incredibly good. Her mask was off now and he was staring into her face. She shook.'Maybe I made a mistake. Does he recognize me?'

Now mine, he said, as he set her mask down somewhere behind her on the sink. He pulled his mask off, and she was relieved that he did not look familiar, and his face, matter of fact, looked downright attractive. This is a nice looking man!

As his penis slipped in another inch, spreading her incredibly wide, she opened up the lips on the other end of her body and moved her face close to his. I thought you wanted to kiss me.

He did, they did, as his penis slowly began to work into her. It was as if he knew that she wanted it slow, at least at first as he began opening her wider and moving that width she was being stretched by to go further into her body than anyone had ever gone.

They had discussed it, his cock size and how it compared to her husband's cock, and she knew now what this man wanted to hear. Ohhhh honey, that feels so good, she moaned, 'Better than my husband.

She kissed him passionately and as she came up for air, she gave him more of what she supected he wanted to hear. You want to hear that, don't you, of how your cock is bigger than my husband's. And I know what else you want to hear, about how it feels so much better.

Yes, tell me. Talk to me while I fuck you nice and deep.

I don't know if you are predjudiced, but I was, a little. But no longer. Now I want it, your black cock. Is that what you like hearing from white women? Have you fucked any other white women before me?

Baby, white women is all I ever fuck. I like to hear how they moan and cry out as they cum all over my cock.

She giggled. You like talking dirty don't you? Well, I guess you have my number because it is turning me on. I've never cheated, but you caught me at just the right time.

“Well, I've got more for you, so feel this.

He slid in another three inches, and she moaned again. They were kissing and she spoke right over his tongue. You knew it, didn't you? As soon as you got my hand onto your cock, you knew that I would end up fucking you, didn't you?

Yeah a baby, and that's why I saved it when we were out on the dance floor so I could put a big load deep into you.

I said that you had caught me at just the right time. Do you know why I'm doing this, other than the fact that you're big and black and exciting?

What's that?

Because my husband is out there somewhere, and I caught him cheating on me, but he doesn't know I am here since I arrived after him and he has never seen my costume.

He was laughing and at the same time, his cock reached the end as his pubic hairs started mingling with hers. Shit, that's funny baby. You caught him cheating and you are getting even and he will never know it. They call what you are doing a 'revenge fuck.' If I was you, I wouldn't even tell him you know he cheated, just let it go and have your own little secret.

She moaned as he began stroking into her, taking long and slow strokes, each one seeing to turn her inside out. I probably will do just that, keep this a secret. Whatever he is getting out there, even if he gets some girl with tits bigger than me, he still won't be getting as much for his efforts as I am now.

That's right baby. And you can't fuck with big tits, you fuck with a cock and a pussy, and his woman, whoever she might be, can't be any tighter than you are, so in effect, you are getting better strange stuff than he is.

She was moaning and trying to talk at the same time, and she was thankful that he was making it last. The fact that her ass was sitting on cold porcelain didn't matter.

She giggled. He'll never know that some man went deeper into his wife and stretched her further than he ever could. That'll teach him to cheat on me! She giggled again, almost hysterically. That's funny. I'm so glad now that I came back here with you.

She wrapped her arms and then her legs as tightly as she could around him, though it was kind of hard to pull her legs up and place them around him since they had been dropping down towards the floor.

He aided her now by placing his arms under and holding her legs up, and even in this position, he was still able to fondle her breasts.

Keep kissing me honey, she breathed into his mouth. I'm going to come as soon as you start giving it to me a little harder and I want to be kissing you when I do.

She thought for a minute. And do you have a first name? It seems funny to be calling a stranger something like 'honey.'

He had not started the serious fucking as yet. My name's Richard, Mrs. Johnston, and for right now, you can call me 'Dick!

Her cock was almost nine inches into her, and her heart was up in her throat. You, you know my name?

Yessss ma'am I do, he laughed as he pulled back and went all the way into her again. "I was in your husband's area one day and saw you bend over and give Mr. Johnston as kiss on the cheek as you said goodbye and walked out. You never saw me, I was over behind you, but I knew your husband's name by the sign on his desk and I never forgot you. Right then and there I put you on my list of MILFS.

MILFS? What does that mean? She was almost terrified now that he knew who she was, but his cock was feeling really good inside her.

You never heard that? MILF means 'Moms I'd Like to Fuck.

Oh, I see, but I'm not a mom.

Well, I guess that makes you a WILF then?

Wife? Yes, she breathed, a willing WILF. Now give it to me because my butt is getting tired of sitting on this sink.

I can fix that! He grabbed her under both ass cheeks and lifting her off the sink, held her in the air as he began ramming his cock into her fast and hard. She kissed, they kissed, and it only took half a minute and she was coming, coming incredibly hard as she moaned into his mouth.
He was right with her, maybe just seconds behind as his fat rod pumped tons of built up come into the place it had managed to lodge, almost nine inches in.

He continued to hold her suspended under his hands as they both came down from their incredibly hot orgasm. Finally, after several seconds, he slowly sat her back down onto the sink.

Dick, it feels like you really put a load into me. I need to sit on the pot, she said softly, but it's embarrassing with you being here.

I understand, Mrs. Johnston, and now that we are done fucking, the name is Richard again. I'll leave so you can do your business. He turned towards the sink as she sank onto the toilet and turning on the spigot, he waited till the water got warm, and then used it to wash off his soft but still large penis. She could see that he, being tall and with a long cock, had no problem reaching over the edge of the basin and be able to wash his cock without spilling any water over the edge.

She had watched her husband attempting to wash his cock off in the sink many times, and he had to stand on his tip toes and his shorter cock would barely reach over the side. Usually she ended up mopping some water off the floor after he was done. Even now, the difference between a man with a big cock and her smaller husband was obvious.

Want to give me a phone number I can call you at, or a way to reach you?

She gulped. 'Is he just trying to see me again, or maybe trying to use the knowledge of who I am as a way to force me to fuck him again?'

She had to find out if he was going to blackmail her. 'Interesting,'she thought to herself, 'a black male blackmailing me.' Richard, I'm married, remember. What if I don't want to give you a number, or a way?

He smiled reassuringly at her. Then this will be the end of it, I promise. Never a word to anyone.

She smiled back. Then in that case, you can call me at... and she gave him the number, 'This is my cell number but if I act strange like it's a wrong number, hang up. That won't mean that I am saying no, just that he is around. You can try again later.

If I call while your husband is at work, then you will normally be safe, right? I will know when your husband is at work.

Yes, but I could be with a girlfriend or someone having lunch, so be careful.

She watched as he put his cock back into his pants and zipped up. This fuck we just had was wonderful, but it didn't last long enough. I'll be looking forward to it, to seeing you. Do you have a place, a private place?

Yes. I have my own place, no roommates, and I'll be looking forward to having you on a bed.

Goodbye Richard, she said, raising her head for a kiss, and I'll be looking forward to calling you 'Dick,' again.

They kissed, and with a big smile he went out. She quickly locked the door behind him. Now she had come to drain, lots of come. Just like she had feared, it made squirting noises as she tried to force it out so she could get out of here as soon as possible. That would have been been so embarrassing to have him hear.

She saw Richard outside a little later but avoided him, and thankfully he did not push it and didn't ask her to dance again.

'Where is my husband?' She couldn't spot him in this crowd and figured that maybe he was off in some bedroom or something. Whatever he might be getting, it could not way top what she had just been given.

Just before the unmasking at midnight, she slipped away, went home, put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation her husband would make for his behavior. She was going to confront her husband and say that she had came to the party and seen him cavorting with women and then going into the back with one of them.

'I followed you down the hall,' she would say, 'and saw you go into a bedroom with her.' She felt safe in accusing him of that, because it had been her.

His only hope was if he actually had known it was her, and said so right then. If so, she would 'forgive him,' they could laugh, make up, and then finish off with a good session of lovemaking. But if he had not known it was her, she was going to make him sleep in another room while they both thought about their future. If he had done this at a party, he might have been cheating on her in the past. She on the other hand, had always been faithful to him.

She had been faithful that is, until tonight. Several men had felt her up, but of course everyone was masked. That last man she had danced with she had allowed to go too far. But now the 'damage' was done and she planned to enjoy doing more damage.

That black man really knew how to fuck, and besides that, Richard really seems to have a nice personality. I might end up spending lots of time with him.

But her concern now was with her husband. Her mind was going back, and over and over she rehased the memories in her mind. If her husband actually had known that it was her in the bedroom, she had no justification for going on and letting that black man finger her. He had caused her to orgasm, right there on the dance floor.

He had been so large between the legs, and it had been extremely exciting to take him into the back, maybe she should have gone into the same bed she had been with her husband. It would have been so much fun to lie on that bed and be stretched and penetrated to new levels right after having been there with her husband.

She decided to shower, and during the entire time she washed, she was thinking of the strange black man, his penis, and how good his finger and then his cock had felt.

She was sitting up reading when her husband came in, and she greeted him with an innocent smile and asked what kind of a time he had.

First, being all concerned about her, he asked. How about you? Are you feeling better?

Yes. Much better now.

Good, he said. 'Now about me. It was the same old thing. You know I never have a good time at parties when you're not there.'

She began laying her trap. Did you dance much ?'

'I'll tell you, I never even danced one dance.. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the den and played poker all evening. But you're not going to believe when I tell you what happened to the guy I loaned my costume to!

Great so far! Looking forward to more.....